Wardrobe Essentials For Tropical Holiday

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Yesterday, I just got back from Orlando, Florida. With that being said, I thought this was the perfect post.





ORIGINAL WAYFARER CLASSIC // $150

Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Classics are the most recognizable style in the history of sunglasses. I originally purchased them because I saw Taylor Swift wear them in her 22 music video. Later on, I realized I actually loved wearing them, despite Taylor rocking them in her music video. These shades go with everything!

Check out exact match here-http://bit.ly/25ZTURm


ISLAND GODDESS OTS SWEETHEART MIO SWIMSUIT BY LA BLANCA // $119

I made this purchase about two years ago. The suit is still in fantastic condition.

You need a one piece swimsuit for summer:

(1) They're perfect for a day at the waterpark. You won't have to worry about anything popping out. (2) They're perfect for family functions, especially when little kids are around.

Check out exact match here- http://bit.ly/1WLWN6p


NAVY SOLID SLIM FLIP FLOPS FROM PRIMARK // $0.90

I own a ton of navy clothing pieces. Perfect for the summer time! I purchased these flip flops along with a navy/white striped dress at Primark. The two together look perfect: girly, but not overly. The link below shows the same flip flops I purchased in white.

Check out similar match here- http://bit.ly/1to4TFY


HAYLEY MEDIUM LOGO TOTE BY MICHAEL KORS // $268

A tote bag is a must. I'm always throwing stuff in my purse when I'm on vacation, whether it be my sister's sunglasses or a tour guide from a local mall. Plus, it can double as a carry on!

Check out similar match here- http://bit.ly/1WMvhpe


SLEEVELESS ESSIE DRESS BY LILLY PULITZER // $88

Obviously it doesn't have to be this dress, but you want to bring one, if not a few sundresses with you to your tropical destination. When I went to Orlando, Florida I bought two or three with me. They're so easy to throw on and they're breezy too! With the weather going up to 93 degrees you'll want to keep cool.

Check out exact match here- http://bit.ly/1rpI2sa


WOMEN’S MOTIVATION HALF DOME PULLOVER HOODIE BY THE NORTH FACE // $50

Definitely bring a hoodie. I like this one from The North Face because it's light. It's perfect for the plane ride. It's also nice for chilly restaurants or hotel lobbies. You never know!

Check out similar match here- http://bit.ly/1Q4kmoW


PRPGOD-HARBOR T-SHIRT BY SIMPLY SOUTHERN // $22

You definitely want to bring a casual t-shirt with you. My favorite t-shirt-ever- is from the brand Simply Southern. It's cute and preppy; two of my favorite styles.

For afternoon shopping, I paired it with khaki shorts and comfortable sandals. I also wore stud earrings and my cross bracelet.

Check out similar match here- http://bit.ly/1OoR97B


That concludes my fashion essentials for traveling. What are some of your must-haves when traveling to a tropical destination? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,


10 comments:

  1. You're one piece swimming suit is cute, and the reasons you need one are on point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I absolutely adore it.

      Delete
  2. I always have to have flipflops, they are so easy to slip on and off xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And these ones from Primark were such a steal. Thanks for reading & commenting! x

      Delete
  3. Flip Flops are essential or sandals! Lovely post
    Amy x
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, and yes! Thanks for reading and commenting, Amy! x

      Delete
  4. I love your raybans so much!! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Morgs! I really appreciate you commenting! x

      Delete
  5. I am in much need of a tropical holiday! The swimsuit it super cute <3

    www.thewanderingkitsune.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I just came back from Florida, I definitely feel like I need to get away again. It was so nice! Thanks for reading & commenting Nicole! xx

      Delete

AddToAny