10 Summer Date Ideas

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! This week I am talking about relationships, while my friend Ró is talking about the single life. With that being said, I am sharing 10 summer date ideas and Ró is sharing 10 date ideas to do with your gal pals.




And don't worry, if you're new to the idea I added a link to help you prepare to your fullest! Without any further ado, here are my 10 summer date ideas:

Have A Picnic

Summer is perfect for picnics, whether it be in the morning, afternoon, or evening. I've never been on an actual picnic before... Definitely on my bucket list for this summer!

Picnic Hacks- http://bit.ly/1U8NSeU


Beach Days

Beach days are the best days. Am I right? Take a walk along the shore line and search for seashells. I was just there a few weeks ago; I found the coolest shells.

Beach Hacks- http://bit.ly/1XRunc6


Boat Ride

Honestly, I only included this because of how romantic The Notebook made boat rides look. Click here to watch it.



Go Stargazing

What's more romantic than looking up at the stars?

When To Go- http://bit.ly/1Uvdyg8


Go To An Outdoor Concert

There are ton of music festivals during the summer months, some of which are free too.

View Here- http://abt.cm/25SNpDd


Go To A Street Fair or Local Festival

They're everywhere! Take in all the exciting things happening around you.


Watch The Sunset (or Sunrise)

I absolutely love watching the sunset in the middle of July. It's absolutely gorgeous. Watching the sunrise is just as gorgeous, especially if you're an early riser.


Hike/Rock Climb

Kind of the same thing, right? Hiking is a new activity I enjoy doing. I love sitting on the rocks and taking nature in. As for rock climbing, I've only done it on a wall. I'd love to do the real thing!

Outfit Idea- http://bit.ly/24Ljmr2


Play Life Size Chess

If you and your partner are into Saturday night board games, this is definitely for you. My boyfriend and I recently took up chess. Playing with life size pieces would be super cool.


Explore Some Place New and Take Lots of Pics

There are always new places to go. Go, and practice taking pictures. Don't forget to print them! You can save them for rainy day scrapbooking.

My Photography Board- http://bit.ly/1U3L7X5


That concludes my 10 summer date ideas. What are some of your favorite festivities for summer?

Thanks for reading,



24 comments:

  1. Nice post! I loved collabing with you and I am definitely going to keep these ideas in mind if I ever need date night ideas.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ró! I loved collabing with you too. Thanks for reading & commenting! I really appreciate it. I look forward to collabing with you again soon!!

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely post! Will be doing some of these things over the summer!! X
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Alice! I've already done a few of them. So much fun! Thanks for reading & commenting! xx

      Delete
  3. Having a beach picnic date or an outside movie night would honestly be the best thing ever! xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I would love to have an outside movie night! Definitely going to have to plan that. Thanks for reading & commenting, Laura! x

      Delete
  4. have I told you lately that I absolutely love the look of your blog?
    stargazing sounds really cool. And I love watching the sun rise and set. the colors are so pretty. My camera roll is overflowing with them.
    awesome post lovely :)
    best wishes,
    ayele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ayele! I recently redesigned it! I definitely want to catch the sunrise/sunset. My Instagram feed is overflowing with pictures of the sky. I don't mind it one bit though. Gorgeous! Thanks for reading & commenting! Stay sweet! x

      Delete
  5. These are such lovely ideas - ones that I will definitely have to try out for myself!! x


    Victoria | http://victoriaahelenn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you do, Victoria! Thanks for reading & commenting! I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  6. great ideas !! i'll have to do some of these with my boyfriend ! :)

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Carolina! Let me know when you do! I appreciate you reading this post and commenting on it! x

      Delete
  7. I love having beach days or going to a local event! It's so nice to try something new! Great post :) xxx
    http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Samantha! Thanks for reading and commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

      Delete
  8. Lovely post. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading & commenting! I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  9. This was a great post and I'm definitely going to be taking some inspo from your ideas! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you do, Kate! Thanks for reading & commenting! x

      Delete
  10. These are such good ideas! Unfortunately I don't have anyone to do these with this summer but maybe in the future eh? Xx


    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole! Definitely in the near future! xx

      Delete
  11. I loved these ideas! The hike & Rocking climbing one is definitely one I will do one day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nikki! I really appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this post. I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  12. Absolutely amazing ideas, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.bridesonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nora! I appreciate you reading and commenting on this post. xx

      Delete