Summer Beauty Wishlist

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! This week I'm sharing my Summer Beauty Wishlist with you all. Over the past few weeks I've been in and out of Target. I even hit up Sephora once. With that being said, a few 
products definitely caught my attention.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8


Glow Kit by Anastasia Beverly Hills // $40

A few weeks ago I was in Orlando, Florida. I made my way down to The Springs where they opened a ton of new stores including: Alex and Ani, Lilly Pulitzer, and Sephora. Of course I checked them out! While in Sephora I came across this beautiful highlighting palette. The colors are absolutely 
gorgeous. I would love to experiment with some contouring. 



Volum' Express Lash Sensational Mascara by Maybelline // $19

I am currently running low on my favorite mascara: Better Than Sex by Too Faced. It's definitely not the cheapest mascara on the market. I decided to ask some of my fellow blogger mates for their advice. After reading some reviews, I came to the conclusion of wanting this mascara. I hear it can be a dupe for my magic mascara.


Nail Lacquer in Wendy by Zoya // $9

Zoya is my favorite brand for polishes. They are such great quality. About a month ago I thought it was time to clean out some of my old nail polishes- cheap ones that weren't getting any use. It turns out that that was 90% of my collection. I now only have about 10. This color is perfect for any season too!


Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer by Maybelline // $9.99

I really, really, really want this product. It's at the top of my list for sure. I've heard and read such great reviews on this product. I would love to see what this product can do for my dark under eye circles.


Dandelion Shy-beam  by Benefit Cosmetics // $26

I am all about highlighters. This nude pink matte-radiance highlighter is one I can definitely see myself wearing. It is so pretty! Currently I own Benefit's High-beam and it's incredible. Their products never disappoint.


Gel Eyeliner Smudger by NYX Cosmetics // $9

Lately I've been getting into eyeliner- even though I absolutely stink at it. I've been using a dark black eyeshadow to do a thick line across my top lashes. If I don't go bold, then I use a dark brown pencil to line the bottom half of my lashes. Then I blend it out for a smoky effect. I think it would be fun to experiment with a gel based eyeliner. 


Great Lash Mascara in Clear by Maybelline // $4.29

I've also been getting into filling in my eyebrows with a generic brow powder. I really like the look! Unfortunately, it doesn't tend to last all day. My brows go whack after being outside in the heat. With this product, my brows could be rocking all day long!


Swamp Queen Eye & Cheek Palette by Tarte // $45

Lastly, I have this eyeshadow palette on my wishlist. As of now I have one pallette with a bunch of neutral colors on it. Don't get me wrong, I love it to death. I use it everyday! I kind of want some more pinky shades. According to Pinterest, it's pink tones for blue eyes or go home!


That concludes my Summer Beauty Wishlist. As you can see I'm all about experimenting with my makeup look, whether it's girly or dramatic. We'll take that journey together!

Thanks for reading,

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

16 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Zoya before! I am going to try out some of their nail polishes this summer xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only own one since they are so expensive, but they're definitely worth it. Thanks for reading and commenting, Laura! xx

      Delete
  2. I really want the Anastasia Beverely Hills glow palette too but unfortunately it's really hard to get hold of where I am, in the UK! Lovely post x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's a total bummer! Thanks for reading and commenting, Erin! I really appreciate it. x

      Delete
  3. I'm off to Florida in a few weeks and I'm so looking forward to going to Sephora!
    I've definitely got my eye on that Glow Kit - I've heard so much about it!!

    Becca x
    http://www.beccasfashionandlife.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to have a blast! Definitely let me know what you pick up. Thanks for reading and commenting, Becca! I really appreciate it. x

      Delete
  4. I really want the swamp queen palette and the glow kits also they're just a bit pricey so I feel like I'd need a good excuse to buy them.
    I love your blog, so classy and sleek.
    Have a pretty day,
    Kayleigh xo
    havea-prettyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you ever get your hands on it. Would love to know what you think! Thanks for your sweet comment, Kayleigh! I really appreciate it. xx

      Delete
  5. I tried the Lash sensational mascara and it was really clumpy for me. It might be better for you though!

    I really liked this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really? I hate clumpy mascaras! I'll have to read more reviews online. I saw an ad for a cover girl mascara. I might get that one. Thanks for reading and commenting, dear! xx

      Delete
  6. Ahh that Tarte cheek palette looks so pretty! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! All of Tarte's products are so beautifully pigmented. Thanks for reading and commenting! x

      Delete
  7. I usually use the Maybelline Fit Me concealer and it works really well. I've heard so much about the Age Rewind, so maybe once I run out I'll have to go pick it up. Great post, Guilianna!
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly recommend it! My dark circles are invisible! Thanks for reading and commenting, Sanjana! xx

      Delete
  8. I love Zoya, too. I don't have many of their polishes but the ones I do have, I use all of the time.

    x. Cattleya

    alittlecattleya.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're incredible! Thanks for reading and commenting! It means a lot to me. xx

      Delete