The Fashion Tag

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Lately, I've been lacking the inspiration to come up with an interesting fashion oriented post. So with that being said, I decided to do a tag to give you some more insight as to what my style is really like.



1. How would you describe your style?

More times than not, my style is very girly and preppy. I like everything collared and pink.


2. What are your wardrobe staples?

I have so many wardrobe essentials: dark skinny jeans, a preppy tee, a chunky sweater, black flats, scarves and my favorite bracelet. It's a cross pull chain by Alex and Ani.


3. What is the most expensive item in your closet?

The most expensive item in my closet is my Louis Vuitton Speedy 30. My godfather bought it for me when I turned 15. I wear the heck out of that thing in the fall and winter.


4. What is your most wanted item?

Currently, my most wanted item is the Miller Sandal by Tory Burch.


5. Who is your favorite designer?

I really can't choose just one. I have so, so many! I'll give you my top three: Lauren Conrad, Lilly Pulitzer, and Michael Kors.


6. How much do you spend on clothes?

I'm not really sure how much money i spend on clothes to be honest. I will admit, most of my money does go to clothes do. I guess that's just what I like to spend my money on.


7. What are your favorite places to shop?

I have so many places! I love Abercrombie, Kohls, Lilly Pulitzer, Target, Primark and Zara. Those are just definitely some of the few. Abercrombie has some great basic pieces. Whereas I purchase trendy pieces from Kohls, Target, and Primark.


8. What is your favorite fragrance?

My favorite fragrance is definitely Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift.


9. What is your favorite way to do your hair?

I typically just like to leave it down- straightened. I find that it looks super sleek. I use my CHI Air Classic 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron. I'm thinking about doing a post on it. Let me know if you'd be interested in that.


10. What is your go-to outfit when you have nothing to wear?

It definitely depends on the season. I typically choose yoga pants and a t-shirt if I'm just chilling out.

If I'm going and out and the weather is chilly, I go with dark skinny jeans and black flats. As for my top, I wear a white collared long-sleeve under a gray sweater. Super chic, yet effortless.

If the weather is like it is now-blazing hot- then I go with a pair of khaki shorts and a Simply Southern tee. For shoes, I wear my tan Adidas sandals. They're super comfortable.

*My biggest tip for throwing together an outfit is to accessorize. If I'm feeling bold I wear my rose gold Michael Kors watch. If not, then I stack some of my Alex and Ani bangles together.


11. What is one fashion trend you wish would come back or stay?

I really wish wearing gloves would come back. It's so classy looking! You can't tell me that Audrey Hepburn wasn't rocking it in Breakfast At Tiffany's. 


12. What is your most prized possession in your wardrobe?

The most prized possession in my wardrobe is my Michael Kors tote. It slides into any season. I've gotten so much wear out of it; and I've only had it since Christmas.


That concludes The Fashion Tag. Answer some of the questions down below! I would love to know what the most prized possession in your wardrobe is.

Thanks for reading,


8 comments:

  1. This was a great post to read. Those sandals are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it, Vanessa! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this post. It means a lot to me!

      Delete
  2. I loved reading your answers! I am like you, I love everything collared and pink haha, I so wish gloves would come back too! I want to wear lace ones in the spring and summer :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Elizabeth! Oh my goodness, lace gloves would be perfect! I would definitely wear them to afternoon tea. Thanks for reading and commenting! I really appreciate it. xx

      Delete
  3. Loved this tag Guilianna! You're so lucky to have received such an amazing bag as a present 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely could not believe my eyes when I opened it. I am extremely thankful. Thanks for reading and commenting! I really appreciate it. x

      Delete
  4. I love tag posts and this was no exception. I'd definitely love a review of your flat iron! I have a drugstore one right now and would certainly consider a CHI. ♥
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good! I'll have to start planning that! Thanks for reading and commenting, Sanjana! It means a lot to me! xx

      Delete

AddToAny