What's in my purse?

"A fabulous purse is a true companion."

If I had an addiction to any fashion accessory it would probably be purses. I love, love, love purses. So, awhile ago, I discovered the brand, Louis Vuitton. I instantly fell in love with their designs. I was browsing the site and came across the Speedy 30. The Speedy 30 has been my dream purse ever since I can remember. It has been raved about by all of the beauty/fashion gurus that I watched on YouTube. For my birthday, I got it! I was completely astonished!

Since it's Autumn/Winter and I haven't done a "What's in my purse?" post this season, I figured, why not? I mean, I did one this summer, but that was forever ago! I have a new purse and some different essentials that I carry around with me. Enjoy x

Louis Vuitton: http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#/dispatch



These gloves are an essential for me! Where I live, it is currently below freezing. It's awful! They keep my hands nice and warm. They also have the sensitive fingertips, so I can use my smartphone, which I need!



This is from Vera Bradley in the pattern Sittin' In A Tree. Above, is my coin purse. I put all of my coins in there. As for the second object, that's just my glasses case. I love it! It's so cute! I also bring my sunglasses around with me, but I didn't include them because it's been pretty dark outside.



My actual wallet. I don't have that much in it, except some yogurt cards, my American Eagle Outfitters Rewards Card and my Ulta Rewards Card. I also have some gift cards in there and some Starbucks receipts.


This is from the brand Thirty-One. They have really cute stuff. It's really similar to Vera Bradley. This is my "makeup bag." 


I call it my "makeup bag" because I don't have that much makeup in here. I have a mini hair brush, powder, concealer, lipgloss, lip stain, lip balm, hand cream x2, another lip balm, eyeglass cleaner, hair accessories, and a medicine for mouth sores. 


I keep this lipstick in it's own case, because I'm literally in love with it. I was so excited when I got it for Christmas. I've been wanting one forever. 




Mints: self-explanatory. 



I also bring my inhaler around with me incase of emergencies. You never know. 

Along with all those things, I carry around my iPhone and headphones. They go with me everywhere! I'm always listening to music and scrolling through my Instagram &  Twitter feed. Instagram is probably my favorite social media app ever! I love posting pictures and looking at others pics! 


Thanks for reading! 

Guilianna x

No comments:

Post a Comment