Top 3 Mascaras

3. Double Extend by L'Oreal Paris

This mascara is pretty nice. It was one of my favorites for awhile.  It lengthens and darkens the lashes. If you're looking for a drugstore mascara, I would highly recommend this one.



2. Falsies by Maybelline

I love Falsies by Maybelline. My sister is also in love with it. She always puts it on when she puts on makeup. It's her essential. I don't think it does a very good job at separating, but otherwise it's a fantastic product.



1. Clump Crusher by Lashblast CoverGirl


By a far, this is certainly my favorite mascara. It volumizes and lengthens the lashes perfectly to my liking. I also love that it separates them nicely. 


Thanks for reading! Xoxo,

Guilianna

3 comments:

  1. The covergirl one is my favourite too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the covergirl mascara, it's my favourite too! Such a fantastic product!

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny