Traveling Essentials

"Travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself."
-The Holstee Manifesto

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday! I would first like to apologize for not having a post up yesterday. I had intentions on posting this blogpost, but my internet wasn't cooperating. Today, I decided to share with you some essentials that I have when I travel. I travel a lot, so I figured this would be beneficial to you guys who are going away for spring break or something of that nature.

1. Electronics
I personally think it's important to bring your cell phone and iPod. I personally also like bringing my iPad because I can work on blogposts, play games, and surf the web while I'm in the airport or at my hotel.

2. Extra Outfit
When traveling, you should bring an extra outfit. I usually bring an extra one for an emergency situation. There may come a time when you're stuck in the airport or some plans get rearranged and you'll be in desperate need of an outfit!

3. Makeup Bag
This is a must for me. When I'm on vacation I tend to take mini sized products. I recommend bringing as little as possible.

  • Chapstick 
  • Lip Product (Lip gloss, lipstick, lip stain, etc.) 
  • Blush
  • Mascara
  • Foundation
  • Concealer
  • Eyeshadow
    • Bring a palette with neutral colors that you can incorporate different looks into.
4. Purse
I recommend taking a crossbody bag with you, so you can have your hands bag-free when walking around.


I think that's all that I would bring that you usually wouldn't think of bringing. Of course you need your tooth brush, deodorant, clothes, and all of that other stuff. I hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading! Xoxo,

Guilianna

No comments:

Post a Comment