FOTD/OOTD

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day! Today, I decided to do a FOTD/OOTD since I had the day off because of the snowy weather. If you're wondering what I do on my snow days click here.



Foundation: Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1
Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me
Powder: Neutrogena 


Eye Shadow: Candies Palette- Middle/Maybelline Color Tattoo (Barely Brazen)- I think.
Mascara: Covergirl Clump Crusher by Lashblast

I used the Color Tattoo as a base and applied the middle color into my crease and outer corner.


Eye Shadow Primer: Urban Decay
Makeup Setting Spray: Urban Decay (Oil Control)


Lips: EOS/Revlon Pink Truffle Lip Butter

This was my face of the day! I hope you like it.


I was planning on wearing this to school today, but that didn't go as planned because school was cancelled today. Go figure. Right as I was curling my hair- BAM. Oh well. I'm glad I got to take this selfie. I think it looks decent. Haha. 

Earrings: Claire's 
Neckless: Jared's 
Sweater: Curl
Leggings: Aerie
Boots: UGGS


Thanks for reading! Have a lovely evening! Xoxo,

Guilianna

No comments:

Post a Comment