January Favorites

Can you believe January is already over? It went by pretty fast, if I do say so myself.

Fashion Favorites 
1. Scarves
Lately, scarves have been an essential for me. Where I live it is freezing. School has been cancelled a few times because of the horrible weather. I'm actually doing a collaboration with a blogger. We're going to demonstrate different ways to style a scarf.

2. Nike Sneakers
Lately, I've been into working out a lot more. I found myself on the treadmill then I did in December. My Nike sneakers are the best. They're comfortable, and they make it easier to run compared to my Asics. 

3. Leggings
My black leggings have been an essential. They're perfect. They can be dressed up or down for any occasion. For those lazy school days, I throw on a pair of leggings, my UGGS, and a cute sweater and I'm out the door! 

Beauty Favorites
1. EOS Lip Balm
Lately, my lips have been getting chapped like crazy because of the cold weather. I've been applying my EOS lip balms and they've been real handy.

2. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-1 Foundation
I first discovered this product from the YouTuber Beautybab44. I got it for Christmas and I've been using it ever since. I think it covers up my acne pretty well, but I still like to use a concealer.

3. Urban Decay Setting Spray (Oil Control)
Every morning, when I complete my makeup, I apply the setting spray. I really like it. My makeup usually started to wear off before lunch, now it lasts until the bus ride! I would highly recommend this product.



Music


"Here's To The Heartbreakers" by Katy McAllister

"Glowing" by Nikki Williams

"Dark Horse" by Katy Perry


Random
App: Flappy Birds
I've been obsessed with this game lately. My current high score is 22. I'm sure by next month it will be 23. It's so hard, yet so addicting. Let me know if you play flappy bird on your iPod or iPhone.

Journalism
I've been obsessed with my journalism class lately. I'm not exactly sure why, but I've been really enjoying it. I've been working on my articles at home more and trying to improve them.

Teen Bloggers Chat
I attended 1 chat this month, and I loved it! I'm definitely going to try to attend more this February. 



Thanks for reading! Xoxo,

Guilianna

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, flappy birds is the new craze at EVERY school where I live haha! I downloaded kit toniggt and my high score is 2 =D great post! xx
    www.geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Really? So it's a world wide trend! Hahaha. Thank you! xx

      Delete

AddToAny