FOTD

Hello beautiful people x

Today I had some spare time when getting ready, so I decided to take some selfies and do a FOTD for you guys. Plus it's Sunday- #SelfieSunday


I actually kind of like this picture. My hair is a mess though. 


Primer: Neutrogena Healthy Skin
Foundation: Natureluxe Silk Foundation by CoverGirl in 310
Powder: Neutrogena
Blush: Physician's Formula Natural
Eyeshadow: Buff & Tuff by Maybelline
Mascara: Clump Crusher by CoverGirl
Lip Stain: Revlon



I was attempting to show my eyeshadow, but I guess it didn't work out to well.


Fierce. I'm a selfie addict, what can I say? What blogger isn't a selfie addict? 


Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed this quick post. 

Guilianna xx 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it's been a while !
    Nice post ! Love the makeup and the fierce poses hihi !
    -C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caroline! Yes, it seems like forever. Thank you so much. I couldn't resist the fierce pose. Hahaha. Keep in touch. xx

      Delete