May Favorites

Hi xx

Where has the month gone? Can you believe it? It was gone within a blink. Anyway, today I thought I would share some of my favorite products that I used this month. Enjoy! x

Dream Fresh BB Cream by Maybelline
I really like using this BB cream for hotter days. It's light weight and doesn't melt off of my face right away. The coverage is decent and makes my skin looking matte.


Red Lipstick (Overall)
Lately, I've been enjoying this color (outside of school.) I wear it when I go out to dinner or something a little less casual. I do it lightly so the intensity isn't high. I really like it.



White Camisole
I love wearing crop tops, but I don't like to be over exposing, especially during school. That's a huge no-no, according to the dress code. This works wonders!

I also wear one under my sheer tops. It's super handy. You can get them anywhere- American Eagle Outfitters, American Apparel, even Walmart!


Polar Bottle
It keeps my drink super cold. I use it when I have soccer practice or a soccer game. Or whenever I go out. My drink stays cold for hours!



I Choose U by Timeflies 
The beat. The voice. The story. I love it.



Not A Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake
This song is so sweet. I love the message it pursues. Flawless- in every possible way. The music video is equally enchanting. 




My apologies, I don't have that many beauty and fashion related favorites this month. For the most part, I've been taking it easy on the makeup and fashion aspect of life. Finals have been burring me under piles upon piles of notes and review packets.

Thank you so much for reading.

Guilianna xx

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg not a bad thing has to be my favuourite song at the minute too! follow back?:-) http://simplycharleen.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It's amazing. Of course! Thank you so much for reading. I greatly appreciate it. xx

      Delete