#WCW: Zendaya

"I don't mind if people look at me like I'm crazy. I'm just being me."
-Zendaya Coleman
https://twitter.com/Zendaya



Zendaya Coleman is my Woman Crush Wednesday because she is beautiful, talented, and has a sensational sense of style in which I envy. I would love to experiment with some of her looks and make them my own. It's very bold and edgy; I love the confidence it exhales.

First, let's explore her style- it's very mixed: girly, edgy, tomboyish, etc. 


The outfit above is very unique. I find that it's very preppy (in my opinion.) The pastel color represents a girly and more feminine side. As for the collared shirt and blazer it exposes her inner tomboy. The high waisted shorts are a huge summer trend. You can never go wrong with them. And the heels completely pull the outfit together. 


This outfit is simply chic. Obviously, this outfit is a little more girly. (Not typically seen on Zendaya, but when the time comes for her to get dressed up, she looks gorgeous.) A classic empire waisted dress is the perfect choice when picking one out; it's flattering on all body types. 


When out and about Zendaya is typically wearing something on the boyish side that is very, very comfortable. In an interview, she stated that she would wear sweatpants all the time if she could. I personally love this look. The patterned pants draws the eye to her legs. The black accents make the pants pop even more. She didn't go extravagant on the top since there's already a lot going on. I personally love this look and would love to try out some patterned leggings. 


Zendaya is known for her nail design choices. They're always fun and out there! I love how her nails are bold. Although, I personally don't think I could ever grow my nails out that long. I love them though!

Overall, Zendaya Coleman is very inspiring. She has played several roles on Disney Channel and she was a participant in Dancing With The Stars. As she grows older, she doesn't fall into the peer pressure around her. Her style remains her own and she never exposes too much skin. She is a true inspiration. I wish her the best of luck!


Thanks for reading,

Guilianna xx

4 comments:

  1. God, Zendaya's younger than I am but she has better fashion sense than I do, ahaha. Love the outfits you included! Great post! (:

    ♥HB
    preetiest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! She has an incredible sense of style. (I wish I could steal it.) Thank you so much! x

      Delete
  2. I love Zendaya and her style also! I love the style breakdown that you did and you brought up a great point about her not caving in to peer pressure (we all need to be a little more like Zendaya in that sense), I hope that she doesn't change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too. She is one of my fashion/beauty icons. Definitely! Thank you so much for commenting. It means a lot to me. Enjoy the rest of your day! x

      Delete