Christmas Wishlist 2014

Hello everyone! 

Welcome to Day 3 of Blogmas! So far, so good! Today I'll be sharing with you my Christmas Wishlist! Surprisingly, I haven't browsed my favorites stores online that often. So, I decided to show you a few things that caught my eye. I hope you like it. x 


Designer Hat/Gloves/Scarf Set
My mom and I were in Boscov's awhile ago and I saw these Michael Kors, Steve Madden, and Calvin Klein winter accessories. I don't have many winter accessories and I think a designer set would be nice to have. 





Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Perfume
I'm in love with this scent. Last year, I asked for it and my mom ordered it from Ulta, but they were all sold out. (No worries, I still got the free gift with purchase and everything.) So, this year I'm going to try again. It's such a classy, elegant scent for any occasion. 



North Face
I've been in and out of stores that sell North Face coats. I've finally come to the conclusion that I want one. I would really like a mint one, just because that's my favorite color. It can easily be transitioned throughout the year. It's a frozen blue and a spring-like color.



That concludes my Christmas wish list. Short, sweet, and to the point in my opinion. I'm aware that I won't get everything on my Christmas list, but I thought I'd share a few of my desires with you anyway.

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna x

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! Very classy and elegant! Thanks for reading and commenting, it means a lot to me. xx


      Delete
  2. I love taylor's perfumes! I haven't tried the enchanted one yet though so thanks for the idea! :)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells absolutely divine! It's so girly. Thanks for reading and commenting, Grace. You have a lovely blog. x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm super excited! Hopefully I get it! (Love the mint color especially!) Thanks for reading, Charleen! Love your blog by the way! x

      Delete