#ManicureMonday: Winter Nails

Hello everyone! x

It's Monday- ew. I kind of miss that mini Thanksgiving break. At least Christmas break is approaching: 2 1/2 more weeks to go. Since it's Monday, I thought I would give you some nail ideas for winter. Enjoy! x

From Pinterest

I absolutely love this nail design especially for Wish Week. (My school does this thing called Wish Week. It's right before break.) 

I love the light blue color, even by itself if you're not too advanced in the nail art department. I know I'm not. I can barely paint my nails accurately with no designs.

From Pinterest

For those of you who are advanced in the nail art department, I recommend this! It's so pretty! I love the navy blue with the white snowflakes. Very wintery and classy.

From Pinterest

This is a picture I would take and give to my manicurist to try. This is so elegant for those Christmas parties you'll be attending. It's very simple, yet intricate. Very, very pretty. 

From Pinterest

Here's to those people who are partying on New Years Eve! I would definitely rock this manicure at a New Years Eve party. The gold accents are very enthusiastic, and the black simply goes with that little black dress in the back of your closet. Overall it's a classy manicure with some fun!

From Pinterest
Again, another classic set of nails. I would personally wear this color/design to a Christmas Eve outing with my parents and family. They'll go with almost anything! I love the white and silver combination. With a little red dress- ah, perfect!

From Pinterest

And lastly, my Frozen fans. This screams Elsa to me. Does it not? The frosty blue and the jewels. They look so pretty together. Not sure if I would be able to necessarily function with this manicure, but it screams fun! 


That concludes my post. Thank you so much for reading,

Guilianna x

2 comments:

  1. They are so pretty! I did a nail art post for Blogmas! You can check it out here: http://mylifeinatab.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/blogmas-3-all-i-want-for-christmas-is.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Absolutely love Pinterest for finding nail ideas. Great post! I'll definitely be reading more of your blog during blogmas. Thanks for reading and commenting! x

      Delete

AddToAny