The Christmas Tag

Hi everyone! xx

I was recently tagged by Linda from The Boston Beauty Buzz tagged me to her very own Christmas tag. I'm super excited to be doing this tag.

What have you been buying from Starbucks this holiday season?
I'm actually not a fan of holiday drinks. I typically stick to hot chocolate on those chilly days.



What's your favorite winter candle scent?
I love anything that smells like cookies.

Giving or receiving? Why?
Is a little bit of both the wrong answer? I love shopping for other people's gifts. Whenever I'm out and about and I see a funky pair of socks that remind me of my sister, I'm all over it! As for the receiving aspect, I like to see how other people perceive me with what they buy me.

Do you stay in your pajamas or dress up for Christmas?
I usually wake up pretty early on Christmas. My sister is two years younger than me and she can't bare to sleep in when there are presents under the tree; so she jumps on me and screams in my ear until I'm awake. I usually stay in my pajamas until after opening presents. Later on I'll put on something casual.

Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
We exchange our presents to our family on Christmas Eve and then on Christmas morning we open the gifts that Santa brings. I really enjoy doing it this way.

What are you doing for the holidays this year?
This year I'm staying home! (Last year we went to Florida.) I have a half a day of school on the 23rd, so I'll probably spend some time cleaning and getting ready for guests. On Christmas Eve we'll probably go out to dinner or have something catered. For Christmas some of my aunts come up. And then I'll spend the rest of the break with my friends and other family members. (And doing homework.)

Candy cane or ginger bread man?
Definitely ginger bread man. I personally don't like how candy canes get all sticky. That's just my opinion.



What is at the top of your Christmas list this year?
A mint colored North Face. I'm not one to wear a full winter coat to school. I'd rather wear something a little more compact. With the research I've done, it seems to be that they're amazing quality. That's definitely a plus. So yes, a North Face.



Do you still have advent calendars?
No, not really. I only did 1-2 in the past. They were a lot of fun, so maybe I'll do one next year.

What do you eat for Christmas dinner?
I feel like my Christmas dinner is twice the size of Thanksgiving dinner. We usually have ham, corn, bread, a bunch of other vegetables and cake. (I'll be doing a photo diary on both Christmas Eve and Christmas, I'll be sure to take pictures for you.)

Do you prefer a fake or real Christmas tree?
Honestly, a fake one. I think they're a lot less work. Less work is a good thing for this time of the year since there are a million and one things to be accomplished. We used to have both trees up, but we just got a new dog and she's still a puppy. My mom was a little nervous since Macy is a little hyper.

What's your favorite holiday nail polish?
I love anything red or gold.



And that concludes my post. The people I tag are listed below:

Juliana-http://julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com/
Katie-http://katiesview101.blogspot.com/
Pauline-http://thatpurplemonster.blogspot.com/ (Hopefully she has internet access!)
Phoebs-http://geekchicnotes.blogspot.com/

And of course anyone else that would like to do so!

Thank you so much for reading!

Guilianna xx

4 comments:

  1. I love this tag! I've done a youtube video of this tag if you want to check out my chanel 'Rachel Coco' :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sweet, I'll be sure to check it out shortly. Thanks for reading, Rachel! xx

      Delete
  2. Hot Chocolate tops everything! I have a cup for breakfast every morning!
    My Life In A Tab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! Mmm, I typically have one every other night. They're delightful.

      By the way, I just checked out your blog. Loving your posts for Blogmas. Thanks for reading and commenting. It means a lot to me. xx

      Delete

AddToAny