What I Ate Wednesday #1

Hello everyone! x

Today, I'm going to be doing a quick "What I Ate Wednesday" post. This post was inspired by Jenny from Jennos Health. She is one of my favorite lifestyle bloggers. Definitely go check her out. 

Here's what I ate today:


My breakfast is typically very quick and easy as you can tell. I like my toast slightly burnt with some butter. I also had a glass of water as well as a nutrition bar for the way since toast isn't necessarily all that fulfilling. 


I thought I would share my lunch bag with you. It's by Vera Bradley in this colorful print. The snowman cup has water in it. 


Here I am showing you some apple juice with a nachos lunchable. It's not the healthiest option, but it was delicious. 

I also had a granola bar along with some pretzels to much on as I did some math homework. 


My lunch is at 10:30 in the morning. By the time I got home today it was 4:00 because I had a meeting after club. (It was about suicide and mindfulness. I found it to be very thought provoking and intriguing.) Therefore, I had a quick snack- just something little to much on while I wait for dinner. Gold fish are always a good option. 


For dinner, we had chicken buffalo salad. We make it like this because my sister is a vegetarian and I don't like the buffalo chicken salad. (Yes, very picky, I know!) 




My dinner wasn't the healthiest option either. So I decided to do a little bit of yoga. I'm just now starting to get in the habit of doing meditation/yoga. I typically do this around 7:00 p.m. That gives me 30-45 minutes to complete the exercises and then take a bath or shower. 


Lastly, for dessert I had some more apple cider and a 90 calorie chocolate fudge brownie. So good!


If you would like a post on my workout routine before bed, please let me know. I would love to compose on that. 


I hope you enjoyed #BLOGMAS Day 10. Thank you so much for reading,

Guilianna x

2 comments:

  1. That snowman cup though! love it and it's so good putting your workout in as well! I will so incorporate this too :) thanks for the shoutout love your blog too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! Awesome! Anytime! You have such a motivational blog. Thanks for reading and commenting, Jenny! It means the world to me as you already know. :) X

      Delete