Frozen Makeup Essentials

Hello! xx

Today I'm going to be sharing with you some makeup products you can use to achieve a look like Elsa from Frozen. You can easily personalize it and make it your own with ditching the sparkly blue eyeshadow, or by applying your signature red lip. It's completely customizable. Enjoy! x


Face

Foundation- use a foundation that leaves a matte finish. It will give you a flawless finish just like Elsa. I recommend using Stay Matte Oil-Free Makeup by Clinique. It leaves my face looking matte by the end of the day.

Powder- use a powder that minimizes pores and leaves again a flawless finish. A flawless finish will help you achieve that frosty glow.

Blush- use a plum shade. It will add warmth to your face while giving off that winter tone. As for a bright pink blush gives the idea of summer. 


Eyes

Eyeshadow- first things first, remember to apply a primer. Urban Decay is my go-to for primers and setting spray. My makeup lasts all day! 

Elsa uses a lot of cool colors to bring out her pale skin and eyes. I'm not this bold. I typically never wear eyeshadow, let alone purples and blues. If I was to attempt to pull of Elsa's look, I would go for a shimmer of champagne or gold shadow. 


This is definitely a little more neutral and doable for a Christmas party or even school day (if you're going all out. I typically throw on some concealer and mascara and am out the door.)

Mascara- use a mascara that's lengthening and volumizing. Make sure it's new so it doesn't clump your lashes together. (I'd also recommend curling your lashes before applying mascara. I do this step everyday, regardless if I'm wearing mascara or not.)



Lips- finish the look off with a glossy pink lipgloss. I personally think light pink is a frosty color, therefore it completes the look perfectly.

Nails- if you want, I'd try a deep purple or mint color to top off the winter look!

If you try out this look and/or personalize it, be sure to let me know. Send me pictures! x


Thanks for reading,

Guilianna xx

4 comments:

  1. loved this post Guilianna! I wouldn't be able to keep up if I did Blogmas :)
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katie! I'm definitely struggling! It's hard to keep up, but I do most of my blogging on the weekends and just schedule it. :) x

      Thanks for reading and commenting. It means a lot to me. x

      Delete
  2. Such a cute idea! That eyeshadow is gorgeous but i would end up looking like a purple mess haha. Great post xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I saw it on Pinterest and had to share it with all of you. Same! I typically never go for a colored eyeshadow. I either wear neutral colors or nothing at all. Thanks for reading and commenting, it means a lot to me. xx

      Delete

AddToAny