Updated Skincare Routine ft. The Laughing Tree Organics

Welcome back to my blog, everyone!

I'm super excited for today's post. I'm talking about a bunch of really cool products that have transformed my skin.

Morning Routine

Peter Roth

In the morning I find myself crunched for time, so I like to keep my skincare routine to a minimum. I recently purchased Peter Roth's Foam Cleanser. It works wonders. It smells so fresh and makes my skin feel super clean.

Moisturizer

When I went to Sephora for my prom makeup trial, I had to spend $50. When I got up to the register, the cashier informed me I had some points to cash in. I went with the Ren Evercalm moisturizer because she said it was good for calming redness.

Night Routine

After a long day, I find removing my makeup and taking care of my skin is extremely important. I like to use Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. (You guys have heard me talk about them a million and one times before.


The Laughing Tree sent me some of their products to try out. They sent me their foam cleanser, toner, and moisturizer.


Citrus-Mint Foaming Facial Cleanser // $19

The natural, botanical Foaming Cleanser is extremely gentle on my skin, yet tough enough to rid all bacterial and daily free radicals. After rubbing the product in circular motions around my face, my skin feels super clean. The leading ingredient, witch hazel, is what pulls out the bacteria from your pores, giving you that clean feeling, while not stripping your skin from natural oils. I've found that this cleanser definitely proves it's claim of "effectively cleanses the skin of clogging pollutants, chemical build-up and surface impurities, while moisturizing your skin."


Apple Cider Vinegar and Orange Flower Toner/Cleanser // $16


I've always heard things about apple cider vinegar having the ability to clear breakouts. So, when I saw that this toner was mostly made up of apple cider vinegar, I was extremely excited. I spray 3-5 pumps directly onto my skin. Then, I go in with a cotton round and clean up any excess bacteria and dirt. I love this product!


Pure Radiance Facial Moisturizer // $19

I always thought my skin was extremely dry, but it turns out that's not the case. My skin is extremely dry! The moisturizer is packed full of vitamins and botanicals to keep skin supple and young looking.  I've found that my skin absorbs the nutrients quickly, while holding throughout the night. Overall, this was my favorite product sent to me from the Laughing Tree Organics. 



In my February GYM.bag Subscription Box, I received a sample of this facial scrub. I like to use it once a week to exfoliate my face. This is the perfect product to smooth out your skin before makeup application. I used this before applying my makeup before prom.


That concludes my skincare routine! I am a huge fan of natural products that clean my skin, while leaving my skin of natural oils. I highly recommend you checkout The Laughing Tree Organics and get your hands on some of these incredible products.

Thanks for reading,

2 comments:

  1. I really need to start budgeting my time better because I barely do more to my face than wash it at nice with cleanser. I think I'll check out these products because I definitely need new ones.

    Christina/ thisfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My akin has been so clear since I started giving it the attention it deserves. Thanks for reading & commenting, Christina!

      Delete

AddToAny