I Heart Spring Tag

Welcome back to my blog, everyone!

This week's posts were kind of short & sweet because I've been super busy. My prom is tomorrow, May 19th. Don't worry-- I'm bringing you guys with me! I'm planning on doing a video that shows me getting ready, taking pictures, and of course dancing! It's going to be a night to remember. Add me on Snapchat (guiliannamarie) for live videos and pictures.


Without further ado, here are my answers to the I Heart Spring Tag:

Favorite spring nail polish?

My favorite spring nail polish is definitely Peachy Keen from Earth Glamour. It's such a pretty color!

What is your must-have lip color this spring?

I've been absolutely loving the shade Heartbreaker from Lip Sense. I'm actually planning on wearing it to my prom tomorrow night because of it's longevity. I've never owned a lip product that lasted as long as this one.

Show us your favorite spring dress!

My favorite spring/summer dress is from Lilly Pulitzer. However, I have yet to wear it. I'm saving it for my graduation. It's so pretty!

What’s your favorite flower?

I love cherry blossoms. They're gorgeous!

Favorite spring scarf/accessory?

I am a huge fan of scarves despite the season. I have a few light weight scarves that I am excited to wear:

What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)

As far as makeup trends go, I am loving the highlighter look. I think it makes the skin look incredible. (I'll definitely be going a little over board with mine tomorrow night.)

As far as fashion trends go, I'm excited to experiment with the 80s and pull out my huge tote bags. I think they're going to be so much fun to rock this spring. (I also heard navy is totally in this season- YES!)

Favorite spring candle?

I don't really burn candles that much. However I love anything with a tropical smell.

Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?

I absolutely love this roller ball perfume I received in my Black Sheep Box last month. It smells so good!

What is spring like where you live?

As of right now it's approximately 60 degrees, but it fluctuates from the mid 40s to the early 80s.

What’s your favorite thing about spring?

I love the warmth of spring. I absolutely hate the cold weather. I'm one of those girls that suffers from SAD.

Are you a spring cleaner?

Yes, yes, and yes! Over spring break I cleaned out my closet, my desk, my vanity, etc. I even did some blog cleaning up.

Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?

Spring break already happened where I live. We didn't go anywhere special. We just hit up the mall and did some shopping. My next vacation is in June-- I'm so excited. We're going to Florida!


And that's the end of the I Heart Spring Tag. I hope you all enjoyed my answers. Comment below some answers to these questions, or better yet do the spring tag and send me a link to your answers.

Thanks for reading,

2 comments:

  1. I adore that lipstick shade. Oh and winter sadness suucksss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading & commenting, Vanessa! I really appreciate it.

      Delete

AddToAny