Weekly Prep For A Big Event

Hey y'all!

Welcome back to my blog! My prom is in three weeks-- I'm so excited! I know proms happen at different times for everyone, so I wanted to show you how to prep for your big event in one week.





Monday

  • Visit your hairdresser for a cut and some color
  • Try on any new products for your skin and/or hair

Tuesday

  • Exfoliate skin (body, face, and lips)
  • Use a deep cleansing mask
  • Apply a tinted body lotion for color

Wednesday

  • Get your eyebrows done
  • Try on your dress, shoes, and other accessories
  • Find your picture perfect pose

Thursday 

  • Get a mani/pedi 
  • Exfoliate skin (body, face, and lips)
  • Use a deep cleansing mask
  • Apply a tinted body lotion for color

Friday

  • Shave legs (Razor burn? Click here.)
  • Apply body oil for shimmer
  • Do hair and makeup (with your friends!)
  • Have fun


Von Blair Beauty Lip Glosses in Copper Pipe and Biker Chic


If you don't have an exfoliator handy, mix baking soda and water together. It makes the perfect substitute. If you have any blemishes, add some honey. As far as a deep cleaning mask goes, try something from 7th Heaven. Their products have yet to fail me. I highly recommend the Tea Tree Masque.

If you have any questions for me, please don't hesitate to ask. Comment below!

Thanks for reading,


2 comments:

  1. This is so helpful! I have my semiformal next week...:)

    Christina Madeleine// www.thisfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found this post helpful. Christina! Have fun at your semiformal!

      Delete