What's In My Gym Bag?

Welcome back to my blog, everyone!

Like I mentioned in my previous blog post, my prom is right around the corner. Right now, I'm all about getting in shape. Because I've been working out quite a bit, I thought I'd show y'all what I keep in my gym bag:

Noelle Collections Headbands

Keeping my hair up and out of my face is extremely important. I love these headbands because they don't slip and slide like other headbands. I can focus on my workout as opposed to my hair.


Alfonso Designs Monogrammed Shorts

Who says you can't look cute while working out? I love these monogrammed shorts from Alfonso Designs, an Etsy shop that specializes in all things monogrammed. They're super cute! I got so many compliments on them when I wore them the other day.


Alfonso Designs Monogrammed Water Bottle

I am personally a fan of lemon water when I workout. This water bottle holds a ton of water which is perfect for working out in this humid weather.


Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

I have combo to oily skin. When I workout, I get extremely sweaty and gross. These oil absorbing sheets are lifesavers.

Deodorant

Deodorant is extremely important! Sometimes I go out after a workout for a smoothie or something. This keeps my sweat under control until I'm home and can shower.

Nature Valley Snacks

I love Nature Valley. Their snacks are healthy and tasty. I love anything with peanut butter (and dark chocolate). Snacks high in protein are a great option for a post-workout snack.

Headphones + iPhone 6

Of course I bring my headphones! Music is extremely important to me when I'm working out. Here are some of my favorite workout songs as of lately:
  • The Greatest by Sia ft. Kendrick Lamar
  • Now or Never by Halsey
  • Blow Your Mind (Muah) by Dua Lipa
  • Issues by Julia Michaels
  • Most Girls by Hailee Steinfeld

That concludes my gym bag essentials. I hope you liked this blog post. If you're interested in Alfonso Designs, checkout the link below!

Thanks for reading,


Alfonso Designs:

2 comments:

  1. OOOO yes! What kind of workouts do you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All kinds! I'm definitely more into cardio. I find all of my workouts on Pinterest.

      Delete

AddToAny