J+S Brooklyn Sandals Review

Welcome back to my blog, everyone!

This morning I am reviewing a pair of leather flip flops I received from J+S Brooklyn. I am going to be talking about the Natural Thong sandal.


J+S Brooklyn uses extremely think leather, so it took me about three to four days to really break them in. After breaking them in, they were very comfortable to walk around in.

First of all, I absolutely love the design of these flip flops. You can tell they are extremely well made. I absolutely love the embroidery on the heel.



I chose this color because tan goes with everything-- and was I right. I wear them with leggings, jeans, skirts, dresses, etc. I wear them to school, to the mall, out to dinner, etc. I'm even planning on wearing them to my graduation.


These sandals are 100% made in Brooklyn, New York. There is absolutely no outsourcing. Everything is within the United States!

J+S Brooklyn's goal is to make a casual, yet luxury sandals. They definitely achieved their goal. These have been my go to pair of shoes for the past couple of months.

Please note, these flip flops are handmade. So there are some slight imperfections. However, I happen to like the look. I think the small imperfections makes them more casual, whereas the leather adds a touch of luxury.



Overall, I am very pleased with these pair of flip flops. I'm planning on bringing them to all of the pool parties and vacations I go on this summer.

Thanks for reading,



2 comments:

  1. they look amazing, to be just a pair of "flip flops"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cute! I love how versatile they are. Thanks for reading & commenting, Cília.

      Delete