May Favorites ft. The GYM.bag Shop May Box

Hello everyone & welcome back to my blog!

Today I'm sharing my May Favorites blog post with y'all. I have several skincare products to share with y'all, along with some fashion pieces and music preferences.



The Laughing Tree Organics Skincare Products

A few weeks ago, The Laughing Tree Organics sent me a few products to try out. They sent me a foam cleaner, toner, and moisturizer. These products are absolutely incredible. They cleared up my skin just in time for prom. My personal favorite is the moisturizer. Click HERE to read about The Laughing Tree Organics.

Patchology Eye Gels

Patchology is one of my all time favorite brands. With being a busy girl, means I barely have time for a Tuesday night pamper session. Patchology's products are designed to work in a timely fashion for the gal on the move. The night before prom I barely got any sleep. My under eye area was dark purple. These eye gels reduced the puffiness and caught any eyeshadow fall out.

P.S Nose Pore Strips

P.S. can be found at Primark. They have a variety of skincare products. However, I gravitated towards the nose strips. I struggle immensely with blackheads along my nose and cheeks. After using them for several weeks, I've found they work better than the world famous Biore ones. (I'd show you the results, but they're way too gross!)

Benefit's POREfessional Primer

I bought this primer to minimize the appearance of my pores and make my makeup glide on smoothly for prom. This primer worked beyond my expectation. It made my makeup last all night.


GYM.bag Shop May Subscription Box

I absolutely love the GYM.bag Shop subscription box. In each box there is a clothing item, bag, and 2-3 "fun" items. In May's subscription box I received a bunch of goodies, including a bright pink hoodie. It's the perfect transition piece for spring into summer. (Sometimes those spring mornings can be chilly!) I wore mine the day of my AP Statistics test.

This June, use code SUMMER to receive you first box free. Boxes go live on the GYM.bag Shop website on June 1st. 







90120

I've been loving this series on Netflix. I'm currently finishing up season one. It's addicting!

Eyes Closed by Halsey

This has definitely been one of my favorite songs this month. I've been playing it every single time I log onto Spotify.

That's What I Like by Bruno Mars

This is my current summer jam. Windows down. Music up. Singing this song.

Bad Liar by Selena Gomez

This is Selena Gomez's latest release. "Your touch like a happy pill."


That concludes my May Favorites. Comment below some of the things you've been loving this month. (Also, comment below some Netflix suggestions. I've already went through One Tree Hill and Baby Daddy.)

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment