The Lazy Day Tag

Hi everyone! Today I am doing The Lazy Day Tag. I saw Beautybaby44's video and was inspired to do my own. Enjoy! x

Hair Products
On lazy days, I hate doing my hair. As soon as I get out of the shower I just scrunch it with some product and I'm ready to go. I use:


Left: Hydration Leave-In Conditioner by Eufora
Right: Sprunch Mousse by Aussie

These products together give me beachy waves, which I am in love with. On lazy days, this duo works wonders!

Makeup Products
Usually, when I have a lazy day I don't wear makeup. If I was going out to the drugstore or something like that, I would use the following products: 


For light coverage, I would use Natureluxe Silk Foundation. It's lightweight, therefore can be applied easily and quickly. A little bit of mascara goes a long way. Two coats of mascara is perfect.

Outfits
As far as outfits go, I tend to wear sweatpants or yoga pants from Victoria Secret's PINK line. My favorite one is my University of Florida Gators yoga pant and hoodie combination.


And you can't forget socks! I wear my cabin socks. I got them from Dick's Sporting Goods for Christmas. They are so soft!

Beverages
I really like tea on my lazy days. Just regular tea. I don't put anything special into my tea, haha.

Snacks/Sweets
Popcorn. My lazy days consist of watching YouTube videos, reading blog posts, watching movies, or just watching random TV shows. How are you supposed to watch/read videos/blog posts without popcorn. It just doesn't work.

Pampering Products (Lotion, Candles, etc.)







For my legs, I use Cocoa Butter with Shea by Suave. For my hands I've been enjoying the Body Tuffles by Upper Canada. It's in the scene fudge brownie. It smells amazing. On the bottom is the matching lip balm. I'm obsessed!


I was not tagged by anyone, I just decided to do this because I thought it would be like fun. If you have not already done The Lazy Day Tag, I tag you! 

Thanks for reading! 

Guilianna x

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny