AEO + Pacsun Haul

Hi everyone! x

When I went away for my mini weekend getaway, I got the chance to stop in American Eagle Outfitters for a few minutes. I picked up two super cute things. 

Then, last Thursday I hit up the mall with my two gal pals. We stopped at Pacsun. While we were there I found some difference essentials that I needed in my closet. I also found two different shirts to experiment with. Enjoy! x


American Eagle Outfitters


Hopefully you can make out this dress. (I'm testing out different places to take pictures for blog posts.) As you can see, this dress is from AEO. It has navy blue and white stripes. I personally love the circle cutout on the top half of the back. 

This piece is very flattering on. It's fitted at the top to add emphasis on your curves. To balance you out, it has an empire waist. I love that! Very girly and chic. 



I really want to style this with a white denim jacket and Keds! Are you getting the same Taylor Swift vibe that I'm getting? Classic.



Again with the navy blue and white stripes. (I've been enjoying navy blue a lot lately.) There are some sheer cut outs in the back which add some flare to the outfit since it's very simple. 

This piece could be worked into a boho styled outfit. I think this would look super cute with some boyfriend jeans and a long neckless; and some Sperry Topsider boat shoes would complete the look perfectly. Very relaxed and beachy. What a great way to transition into the school year! 

Pacsun


I was in desperate need of a solid white shirt. I don't have anything like it. I find that really weird because everyone needs a few basic tees like this in their wardrobe.

Not too long ago, I did a collective haul and I bought two scarves. I wanted to get shirts that I could style with the scarves.


I really like this shirt. Lately, I've been in love with navy blue, especially for the transition to the fall season. It's a simple v-neck with tied up sleeves. 

I'd love to wear this with light wash jeans and UGGS. It's such a casual outfit for back to school. I can jazz it up with accessories if need be. 


This is what I was referring to when I stated I wanted to experiment with my style. My style can be anything from girly to boho. I have no edgy pieces in my wardrobe. 

Brandy Melville reminds me of a very edgy store. The LA print on the shirt reminded me of that; going hand in hand with the fishnet detailing in the back. 

I'm not really sure how I want to style this, but I'm thinking some ripped skinny jeans would totally complete the look. It would definitely defines the edgy/vintage style. 


Here, I played it safe with my floral prints; my girly style will never disappear. It's black with a pink floral print. 

It's going to be very easy to style. I can layer it with other shirts, wear it with any kind of denim, etc. It's just a nice piece to add to my closet.


And my last piece, a piece I am experimenting with. It's very... Aerosmith? I don't even know.

I think a denim jacket over it would give it a more relaxed vibe, while still embracing the shirt's edge. As for a bottom portion of what would go with this, I'm not sure. A light wash denim? Let me know what you think.


What kind of people would we be if we didn't take selfies! Here I am on the left wearing two pieces from Forever21. I didn't necessarily care for them. 

The shirt was made out of a rough material that I didn't like the feel of on my skin. As for the shorts, I love the color, but the way they fit was just not flattering to my behind. It's okay, not every outfit works. 


Here we are once again taking selfies. My friend sniped me! Anyway, this is from Charlotte Russe. We didn't have any reason to buy these extravagant dresses, but we felt the need to try them on because we're girls... and that's what girls do.

Anyway, I love the color of this dress. It had a small 'V' in the middle of my dress if you can tell. I didn't like the way the wire felt, it was a little rough, but I found it flattering.

I personally love the empire waist. It's flattering on any body shape. So, if you're looking for a specific dress style, I would highly recommend it.

Lastly, my shoes. Oh. My. God. I could not walk! I wore one inch heels to my 9th grade formal and I almost died. These were about four. Heck. To. The. No. Am I right? God bless the girls that actually walk in these. I was holding on to the bar in the dressing room the whole time trying to keep my balance. Hahaha!


And that concludes my haul. I hope you enjoyed this post. Last week I joined a #tbloggers chat and a lot of bloggers stated that they enjoyed hauls. Are there any other posts that you guys enjoy- OOTD, FOTD, #WCW, tags, tutorials, etc. Just let me know. I'd love to incorporate what you like with some of my post ideas.


I'll be starting my #BackToSchool series August 4, 2014.

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna xx

10 comments:

  1. Hello lady, I've nominated you for the Liebster award, its a really fun tag post. Check out my blog for more details: http://lenniebie.com/blog/liebster-award/

    Lenniebie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. that striped dress is so pretty!

    www.simplycharleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Very girly- it represents my style perfectly. Thank you!

      I just checked out your blog. I love it. Great content. Thanks for commenting it means a lot to me. xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for such a nice comment on my blog! Just followed your blog on google and bloglovin! xx
    www.beataba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course. Anytime. Your blog is amazing and your style is to die for. I wish I had your wardrobe in my closet.

      Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. I'll be sure to follow you back. xx

      Delete
  4. Omg the shape of that first dress is so pretty! I didn't know AE did such girly pieces, I'm going to have to check them out :) And I love how you showed those starbucks drinks, nothing gets my attention more haha ;)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with it instantly. They have a ton of cute dresses. I have a few hanging in my closet. 90% of my wardrobe is American Eagle.I'm obsessed.

      Haha. Thanks. I love Starbucks. It's not a shopping trip without some coffee! xx

      Delete
  5. Love the dress especially because of the stripes !

    I've also nominated you for a Liebster award ! check it out here : http://emeraldxbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I fell in love with it instantly when I walked into the store.

      Thank you so much. I greatly appreciate it. It means a lot to me! xx

      Delete