Products I've Used Up

Hi everyone! x

Today I'm going to be sharing with you products I've used up. This video is pretty common on YouTube so I thought I would bring it into the blogging world. Enjoy! x


I've completely used up my Dream Fresh BB Cream by Maybelline. I love this product. It evens out my skin tone while leaving a matte finish. The Great Lash mascara by Maybelline is nothing to brag about. I personally didn't like it. As for the two concealers, I loved them. I recently repurchased the Neutrogena concealer. I love it so much! 


I got this last summer from Ulta. I have a few squirts left, but that's about it. I love this product. It leaves a slight shimmer on my skin. It's the perfect way for me to freshen up when I'm on the go.



I love using this product for my lazy days. I apply this to the ends and roots of my hair for some volume and texture. It's easy and still looks I put some effort into my hair when I'm running out and about.



The Rare Blend Deep Conditioner by Ojon is very hydrating towards my hair. During the summer my hair tends to get very dry because I spend a lot of my time in the pool. This moisturizes my hair extremely well. At the end of my shower you can see a clear difference in my hair. I absolutely love the results. I hope to be purchasing a new tube of this in my near future. 



I am currently finishing up my third bottle of this beautiful stuff- Gel Cleanser Balancing Toner by Primavera. I like to apply this to my Clarisonic because it works really well when it comes to cleansing my pores.


That about concludes the products I've used up in the past few months. I really love most of these products. What products have you used up? 


Thanks for reading,

Guilianna xx

8 comments:

  1. I've used almost all my Chantecaille mascara and Mac Dare you lipstick!! I ran out of MAYBELLINE Baby Lips, so that's my next buy!
    xo,
    Dee Trillo
    http://HauteFrugalista.com
    @HauteFrugalista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many Baby Lips by Maybelline! I always find myself buying a new one. They're one of my must haves for summer. Thanks for reading and commenting it means so much to me. x

      Delete
  2. thanks for commenting on my blog! that mango daiquiri looks so lush :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure; anytime! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It means a lot to me. Yes, it does! Yumm! x

      Delete
  3. I really want to try out the BB cream! You have a really cute blog! -m
    fashionatitsfall.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The maybelline concealer is one of my faves ! I've repurchased it so many times i can't count anymore. Great blog btw xo

    http://emeraldxbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love it. It worked like a charm. Thank you so much. I recently check out your blog. I love it. I'm looking forward to your next post. xo

      Delete

AddToAny