Guest Post: Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner

Hi everyone! x

It's Guilianna. I recently got back from a mini vacation for the weekend. I like to schedule my posts, but I'm very busy. I volunteer, I write for Bitchy Online UK, I am a member of the Sunflower Collab, I have summer assignments, etc. Anyway, Amanda was kind enough to guest post for me. Isn't that kind? I am so very thankful. I loved reading this post, as will you. Again, thank you so much Amanda for doing this for me. It really helped me out. Enjoy! x

Twitter: @Ms_AmericanPie

A LOVE LETTER TO STILA SMUDGE STICK WATERPROOF EYELINER IN LIONFISH

Dear Lionfish,

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? 

Bold but beautiful, with your flecks of glitter

The dark brown backdrop with the golden shimmer

Oh, you take my breath away



You're eternally sharp, ready for action

Housed in a retractable, twisting body

Oh, I've definitely joined the pencil liner faction

I'm in love with the on-the-go ease you embody



I'm not the Bard, and I'm certainly not Tennyson,

But your waterproof nature has me waxing lyrical

You last through sweat and tears, an absolute miracle,

Even through wrestling practice; that deserves a mention!



A pigmented dark brown, you run ever so smoothly

Never skipping or tugging at my sensitive lids

You're the first thing to cheerily, happily bid

Me good morning. A Holy Grail, if I may say truthfully!





You're an absolute wonder, a dream com true,

A soulmate in eyeliner, with those flecks of golden shimmer

Subtle and fine, they open my eyes with a gorgeous glimmer

There never was an truer "glitter liner", until I met you.


That's my attempt at an ode to Lionfish. Lionfish and all of her relatives in the Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner family retail for $20 at Ulta, Sephora, and Stila's own website. If you've ever wanted to break out of a black eyeliner rut, or if you just fancy a go at something with a subtle does of glitter, Lionfish has got you covered. She's part of my every day routine; I've even worn her on the wrestling mat. 

All in all, a wonderful find for me. If you're in the market for a new eyeliner, give her a try!

What are your favorite smudge proof, waterproof eyeliner formula? 

No comments:

Post a Comment