Dear Journal: 6/12/14

"If you're brave enough to say good-bye, life will reward you with a new hello."
-Paulo Coelho




I am currently loving the song Break Free by Ariana Grande. "This is the part when I break free because I can't resist it anymore," is one of my favorite lines. It defines independence and beauty. I like that a lot. 

I related this song to the quote above because good-bye is very difficult- the flashbacks, the echoes, the feelings, etc. It's perpetual. When you get the chance to "break free," it's exciting and new. Life will reward us with a new exciting experiment. 



Sunday I started the week off well by shopping with my mom. Then, I hung out with my sister. I gave her a mini makeover. (I'm a total girl- I know.) After that, evening came around and we decided to go on a walk. It was beautiful outside.

Monday was a really decent day. I spent my morning and afternoon volunteering at a local hospital. That was okay. I came home and spent a little bit of time dedicated to my blog. (I was super busy, I didn't get a chance to post. My apologies.) Later that evening, I went to a park and took a nice walk.


The sky was a perfect shade of dark blue- so captivating and enthralling. The breeze wrapped itself around me and comforted me. The sun shined, then it warmed my soul. Summer is simply stunning.


Tuesday: I worked on some ball skills and took a few shots. Not bad, right? I think my intensity level, as far as soccer goes, has increased a little bit. That is currently my favorite ball. I love the splash of color and the fact that it says Messi. 

On Wednesday, I went to volunteer once again. Once I got home I continued my soccer streak. I went outdoors and played some street soccer with my sister. Very fun. I concluded my day by watching the World Cup semi finals.


I'm not going to lie: I was very pleased when Argentina won. Again, I'm not going to lie: I was very pleased when Messi scored. Go team, go! 

Thursday, I spent my morning working on article for Bitchy Online UK magazine. I'm trying to develop a schedule so I can work on my blog, my collaboration blogs, and the website. Hopefully something catches. 

I then took a very long bath and took about an hour to tweeze my eyebrows. On the bright side they look really good now. If you want I can do a whole post dedicated to my wonderful eyebrows, haha. I'd love to do that. 

I hung out at the pool most of the day. Very relaxing type of day.

Today, I got up and worked on an article for Bitchy Online UK. Then I went out to do some shopping with my mom. Nothing exciting; boring groceries and stuff like that.


I am looking for guest posts. If you're interested please email me. I need them by the 22nd of July. 
My email is gmcginniss@gmail.com. Thank you.


Thanks for reading!

Guilianna x

This Week's Posts
Pier Ready: How To Get The Perfect Summer Pedi-http://www.bitchyonline.com/?p=3231

2 comments:

  1. I love that quote from the beginning of the post :)

    FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It's definitely very inspirational. Thank you so much for reading & commenting. It means a lot to me.

      Guilianna x

      Delete

AddToAny