Collective Haul (Aeropostale, Bath & Body Works, Drugstore, etc.)

Hello everyone! xx

**DISCLAIMER** I am not trying to brag in any shape or form. Enjoy! x

This past week I did a little bit of shopping and wanted to share some of things I got with you. Sunday, I went to the mall with my mom. 


I got 3 things from Aeropostale. They were having a decent sale. I haven't bought things from there in the longest time. (I actually think it's been a whole summer!) 


First, I have this adorable crop top. The tribal print will certainly be eye catching. I obviously would wear this under a knit sweater with some high waisted bottoms. 


This knit sweater is so soft. I love the way it looks over the crop top. The v-neck allows the tribal print to show, but it also does a nice job of concealing the lower half of my abdomen. 


Lastly, I got these high-waisted pants by Bethany Mota. I've been looking for something from the Bethany Mota collection. These pants are comfortable, high waisted, and their color is super summery! The 3 items together look really cute. 


From Bath & Body Works I got this lotion. It smells so, so good. It's very tropical. Again, it's something that screams summer.


Mini drugstore haul; here we go! So, I went to Walmart and I was slightly low on some products. (We got other things too, but these were the two that I picked out for myself.) All of it is mostly self-explanatory. 


I made my final stop at a flea market. First, I bought an EOS lip balm in Tangerine. I'm really excited to try it out. I have so many EOS lip balms.

Next, I got two infinity scarves. The one has colorful anchors printed on it. As for the other one it's black and white with Marilyn Monroe printed on it. I love, love, love it! I cannot wait until fall and winter. I'm looking forward to styling these scarves. 


From Hot Topic, I bought this Little Mermaid shirt. It's so pretty. The back is sheer; it's gorgeous. I'm looking forward to transitioning this to fall. 


I couldn't resist; it's Olaf! I'm thinking some black tights and a black blazer. Perfect for winter! (And of course the summer!) 


And that concludes my collective haul. I hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading!

Guilianna x

2 comments:

  1. I love the Marilyn Monroe scarf! And of course, the Olaf top, no one would be able to resist buying that one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love it too. Very chic and classy. I'm looking forward to styling it.

      The Olaf shirt was definitely an impulse buy, but it was definitely worth it. I can easily transition it to fall and winter.

      Thank you so much for commenting. I really appreciate it.
      It means a lot to me. xx

      Delete