Back To School Fashion Haul 2016

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Before I get into this post, I wanted to announce that I am now posting on not only Mondays, but Thursdays too. This will officially be active as of September. As of now, I am just testing it out.

Now, we can get onto the main part of this blog post: my back to school clothing haul! Over the course of the week I did some damage... but it's okay because I'm making a blog post out of it. Right? 



We started our shopping at Macy's. Macy's is one of my favorite department stores. All of the clothes are high-end, yet they're affordable. This is something a non working girl can appreciate. I definitely had to do some digging to find this steal, but I managed. I adore the lightweight material and the detailing below the bust line. It's so pretty!


From there, we went to Hollister, where most of my purchases came from. I found this maroon shirt with white stripes. There is also a pocket on the left-hand-side, which I adore. I think this is perfect for Mondays when you just want to roll out of bed. I would personally pair it with leggings and black UGGS. Maybe a chunky scarf too for warmth. 


On Wednesdays, skinny jeans and cute sweaters are the way to go. I found this one as soon as I walked through the doors. I would pair this with dark skinnies and my Lauren Conrad boots. Click here to view the sweater online.


My mom pointed these lace shorts out to me. I am absolutely in love with them. I'm planning on pairing these shorts with a pair of comfortable brown sandals and a maroon v-neck. Just something simple for the first week of school while it's still warm.


Next, I have this deep v-neck sweater. So chic! I'm planning on pairing this with dark skinnies and some boots. I would also wear a pair of cozy boot socks for a more appropriate school look.

(Plus, it's currently on sale for $20. Click here to check it out!)


American Eagle Outfitters used to be my hit list for jeans, but as of last year, I've had a change in heart. Hollister jeans are to die for! They are so comfortable!


Lastly from Hollister, I wound up purchasing this dress. I love the intricate detailing above the waist line. The empire waist is also something I desire. I find that it's extremely slimming. My sister is planning on wearing this on the first day of school.


We are now moving away from Hollister Co. and onto PINK. I only made one small purchase from PINK. I purchased a high/low half zip hoodie. I went with navy because (1) I'm obsessed and (2) I love the look with light wash jeans. It's perfect for those Friday night football games. 


I am very much a prepster at heart. These shorts, again, are perfect for the first week or so of school. I purchased them from Old Navy


I also went to Primark, one of my new favorite stores. I purchased this basic white tee along with a duo pack of infinity scarves. I found the infinity scarves in a clearance bin for only $2.00. What a steal! I'm planning on using them to transition into the fall season.


I also purchased two pairs of jeans. They are the softest pair of jeans I've ever owned. I am absolutely in love with them. Just like leggings! 


While in Aerie, I found this super soft hoodie. You can truly did whatever you want with it. Pair it with black leggings for lazy days... Or maybe pair it with a pair of jeans for a trip to Starbucks. 



And lastly, I wanted to include an accessory I purchased. Yesterday I went to Charming Charlie's. I found this silver cross necklace, something I've been on the hunt for. Click here to view it.


That concludes my back to school clothing haul. What are some pieces you want to pick up for the back to school season? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,




SaveSave
SaveSave

10 comments:

  1. Nice post! I love that you are going to put out two posts a week, I would love to do it myself but I don't don't know where I'll find the time. I love all the clothes you got, so cute.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your encouragement, Ró! It means a lot. I'm looking forward to the challenge. Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore your dress and the blue Sweater!! the rest were also really cute but the dress. the dress is my favorite thing. shopping is the absolute best thing about shopping for back to school.
    wishing you all the best,
    ayele.
    https://asenseofhomeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ayele! I'm in love! Thanks for taking the time to read over this blog post and comment on it. It means a lot to me. x

      Delete
  3. Love those lace shorts! So cute <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm in love with them. Can't wait to style them. Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete
  4. Jealous of everything. You should do my school shopping for me and yeah! That sweater looks so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so much fun! Thanks for reading and commenting, Vanessa! I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  5. Great items! Love them all they are so cute! Especially the hollister dress. :)
    Good luck at school mine starts this Monday... 🙈 Isabella x
    www.isabellaschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I start on the 29th of August. Wishing you the best of luck this school year! Thanks for reading & commenting, Isabella! x

      Delete