Everyday Makeup For School

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! This week we're covering back to school in the beauty department. This is my everyday makeup for school:



Prep Your Skin



Prep your skin with your regular skincare products. I wash my face with products geared towards acne prone skin. Following that, I apply B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray by Urban Decay.
Though this product retails for $33, you can purchase the travel-size for $15 to test out your liking for it.

After letting that sink into my skin, I use a moisturizer. I use Daily Protection Broad spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizing Face Lotion by Eucerin. This product is such a steal; it retails for $5 on Amazon. Now that my skin is completely prepped, I can get into my actual face makeup.

Face



This past summer, I've learned a few skin tricks. Who knew, letting your skin breathe from makeup for just two days would clear it up instantly! With that being said, I like to keep my face makeup to a minimum:

Remember, primer is your best friend. I am currently using up a sample I got from Clinique.

Following that, I go in with a green concealer on any imperfections. Then, I follow up with a skin tone colored concealer. My favorite one is by Neutrogena Cosmetics. The  SkinClearing Blemish Concealer is my favorite concealer of all time. Not only does it cover your blemish, but it treats it. I've talked about this product many, many times! I love, love, love it!

I've now just started using the Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Concealer Treatment by Maybelline. I believe I am in the shade "Light." I decided to go with a shade lighter so it could dual as a highlighter. This makes my makeup routine go so much faster.

Then I dust a matte powder all over my face with a big, fluffy brush from Sephora. I really want to try Stay Matte Pressed Powder by Rimmel London; I've heard/read great reviews.

Following that, I go in with a brightening blush and highlighter.


Eyes




Eyeshadow primer is a must for the endless school days. My personal favorites are Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay and Shadow Insurance Primer by Too Faced.

Today, I am using Too Face's eyeshadow primer to ensure my eyeshadow lasts all day.

I then begin my natural eye makeup, using the Trust In Love Set by Stila Cosmetics. I adore this palette. The colors are gorgeous.

I first apply Nude Shimmer all over my lid. In my crease I apply Stone. I use a blending brush from Sephora to ensure it is completely blended. I then, go in with Snowflake to highlight my brow bone.

When I have a little extra time, I like to line my upper lash line with Fog. Fog is a deeper brown, therefore it isn't as harsh; perfect for school! I like to smudge this along my lower lash line too. I only go in about half way.

I then apply two thick coats of Better Than Sex mascara by Too Faced- I no longer curl my lashes. Click here to read why.

Lips




After applying a lip balm, I go in with a pink gloss. My favorite is the Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss by BareMinerals. I use the one I got for as a birthday gift from Ulta Beauty.


That concludes my makeup look for school. It's very natural, and extremely simple. What are some of your go-to makeup products for school? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,


10 comments:

  1. Nice post! Love the Stila palette, it looks so cute. This year for school makeup, I have decided to wear as little as possible. I am hoping just a little concealer, mascara, lip balm and brow product.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ró! I love that idea! You should definitely post your makeup look on your blog. Would love to see what products you use- especially for your brows. I'm looking to upgrade mine. Thanks for reading and commenting. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Great post, Guilianna! These products look fab. In fact I have just mentioned the Benefit highlighter pictured in my latest post! What a coincidence! Loved reading :)

    Lauren ♥ | Sincerely, Lauren Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lauren! It is absolutely incredible. My cheeks and nose are left glowing. Thanks for reading and commenting. I really appreciate it. xx

      Delete
  3. I like and read little to no beauty blogs but your blog is one I will always love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vanessa! That means the world to me. xx

      Delete
  4. This is such a light and fresh makeup routine. I love it and especially the Stila eyeshadows. They are absolutely gorgeous! Do you think you'd ever do a makeup tutorial?
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sanjana! I don't know... I could definitely do one if I got some interest in it. Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  5. This looks like such a lovely makeup look! I love a natural look most days ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As do I! Thanks for reading and commenting, Amy! I really appreciate it.

      Delete