Pamper With Me: First Day of School

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my main blog! Today, I was planning on sharing my thoughts on the Hershey Spa. Unfortunately, my sister was put in a full arm cast, we so had to cancel. Hopefully we'll be able to go in mid-November. I would love to share that experience with you guys!

For now, I am going to share how I pampered myself for my first day of school:


I like to start off my exfoliating my skin. I exfoliate my skin with a baking powder paste. In a small bowl mix a bowl of baking powder and warm water. That's it! Then, you just scrub away. I like to leave the paste on my face for 3-5 minutes. 

After rinsing the paste off completely, I follow up with a nose strip. My personal favorites are the Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. After letting that sit for 10-15 minutes I peel it off. As gross as this sounds, it's so cool to look at! I'm not even kidding. 

I then followed up with a cleanser and spot treatment.


In order to pamper my lippies I like to exfoliate them with a sugar scrub. My favorites are from LUSH, but you can make them yourself. Click here to read how!

From there, I seal in the moisture with my holy grail Jack Black lip balm. It's a miracle worker!


I recommend letting your feet soak in a bowl of warm water mixed with Epsom salt. Then, apply a healing serum to your heals. I purchased mine from Ulta Beauty. 

Then, paint away! I recommend going with a pink shade; you can't go wrong!


That concludes my mini pamper session for the back to school season. What do you do in order to prep for the first day of school?

Thanks for reading,


8 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! There's nothing better than a good pamper session ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this post. x

      Delete
  2. This is exactly what I'm planning to do to prepare myself mentally, physically for back to school. I'm planning the most epic pamper evening.
    reading this post is a great encouragement. Lovely, I'm definitely trying the feet thing. never heard of that one before.
    wishing you all the best,
    ayele
    https://asenseofhomeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that, Ayele! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this blog post. It means so much to me. x

      Delete
  3. Lovely post! I normally have a bath the night I go back to school so that I fell really relaxed xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! Yes, a bath is my personal favorite way to relax. Thanks for reading and commenting! xx

      Delete
  4. This is such a cute post Guilianna! The one thing that stood out to me was your use of nose strips, which I need to try, heard some good stuff about them and I certainly need them. Great post x

    Sending love from A So Called Beauty Blog // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! Yeah, the nose strips are absolutely incredible. I wanted to take a picture of the strip after being used, but it was kind of gross. It's so neat though! Thanks for reading and commenting! It means a lot. x

      Delete

AddToAny