10 Fall Date Ideas

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Over the summer, I shared 10 summer date ideas with you all. I got some great feedback from the post, therefore I decided to share 10 fall date ideas with you guys. I hope you all like them.



Go to a pumpkin patch or apple orchard.

This is definitely on my bucket list this fall. I would absolutely love to go apple picking. But, if you go pumpkin picking, you can make a date out of carving them too.

Here are some Disney pumpkin carving ideas: http://bit.ly/1kdvPnt


Go to your school's football game.

This is my last year of high school, I am going to live it up in every possible way I can. I'm going to hangout with my friends and cheer on my school's football team, but more importantly my school's band.


Have a bonfire.

Sitting by the fire under a cozy blanket is the perfect way to spend a Friday night as far as I'm concerned.


Explore a corn maze.

Because my birthday is on October 25th my family will do something festive. A few years ago we went to a corn maze. It was a blast!


Go to a haunted house.

I'm not as fearless as I would like to be; and though I know it is just people dressed in costumes, I still get a little freaked out. But if you're a thrill seeker, go for it! I went to Jason's Woods a couple of years ago. It still haunts me in the back of my mind.


Go to a harvest festival.

My town has a really nice fall festival. Hopefully I'll be able to go back again this year!


Have a picnic.

Have a sweater weather picnic! I adore this idea. I would love to wear a chunky sweater and my Lauren Conrad boots to an open field. Lay a blanket down and sip on some warm apple cider. Who's with me?


Go hiking.

May was the first time I ever went hiking- real hiking. It was so much fu! I would love to go during the fall season to see all of the beautiful leaves.


Have a scary movie marathon.

I read about this elsewhere, as I am not much of a scary movie person. I watched The Purge a few months ago- I was feeling fearless- and quite frankly that was enough for me. Way too scary!


Make homemade hot chocolate.

Who doesn't love hot chocolate? I love sitting under a cozy blanket catching up on my favorite blogs with a cup of hot chocolate. Perfect!

Try this one out: http://bit.ly/2bQ6KvS


Go on a hay ride.

This is definitely on my hit list this fall. So romantic!


That concludes my fall date ideas. If you have any ideas, comment below!

Thanks for reading,


SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a sweater weather picnic. So cute. and I finally might have someone to go on a few of these dates with! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I definitely want to get around to doing it sometime this season. That's so exciting to hear, Vanessa! I wish you the best of luck. ;)

      Delete
  2. These are such cute date ideas! I don't have a boyfriend but I think I might go to a pumpkin patch with my friends, I've never thought of that before! xx

    Eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eleanor! That's a great idea! Definitely go with your friends. You all will have a blast. Thanks for reading & commenting! xx

      Delete
  3. I think a bonfire night date would be perfect! Lovely ideas xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that idea! Thanks for reading and commenting, Laura! It means a lot. x

      Delete

AddToAny