What's In My Purse? | Fall 2016

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Today I am sharing the insights of my fall purse with you all. Now that the weather is changing, the contents of my purse have changed quite a bit. Let me know in the comments what you carry in your purse during the colder seasons!




ABOUT THE BAG

I purchased this bag a few days ago from Primark. I first want to draw attention to the structure of the bag. I love how it looks like an expensive bag, but it is quite affordable. I also adore the color, which is the main reason I purchased it. I have a million and one purses, but not one of them is black! Can you believe it?


WALLET

I love big, heavy duty, envelope wallets like this one from Michael Kors. This one holds all of my cards, IDs, coupons, etc. I love it because I can grab it with ease when I'm in a rush.




Tissues are extremely important; especially during this time of year. I find myself constantly having the sniffles.  



I know I am not alone when it comes to having super dry and chapped lips during the fall and winter seasons. I like to carry an assortment of lip balms. I specifically have my holy grail Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 with Natural Mint & Shea Butter which works wonders. (I talk about this product way too much!)



Same goes for my hands- they get extremely dry. I hate the feeling of dehydrated palms. Therefore, I carry around a small portable hand cream.Most of the time it's something peppermint scented.



I usually spend about an hour getting ready in the morning. There is no way I am going to let a gust of wind mess up my hair! I like to carry a hairbrush for quick touch ups throughout the day.



And make it something fall scented. Are you with me? 



My fingers immediately freeze up when they touch my steering wheel. I like to keep a pair of spare gloves in my purse for safe keeping; these ones are maroon, which I like a lot.



During the fall and winter seasons my schedule becomes 10x busier. I like to keep my agenda on me in order to stay on top of everything: assignments, blog posts, dates, holidays, etc.

That concludes my fall/winter handbag essentials. I would also throw my phone and headphones in my purse as well. Because, musts! 

Thanks for reading,

SaveSaveSaveSave

12 comments:

  1. I was eyeing a pocket tissue last night that I thought would be a great addition to my backpack for the colder weather. There are a lot of little things I haven't thought of you mentioned here like the hand sanitizer. It is going to be germ filled so thanks for reminding me of that. And I'm going to pack on the lip balms this season because my lips always get shaped too.
    Cool post and the bag is cute too plus the wallet :)
    Wishing you all the best,
    Ayele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ayele! I am in love with that purse. I can't believe how great the quality is for the minimal price. Thanks for reading and commenting! It's always nice to hear from you, Ayele! xx

      Delete
  2. Nice post! I really need to get a decent sized handbag as they all are too small and I love how classy yours looks. I always carry around hand cream with me during the Winter, it is not fun having chapped hand.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I completely feel you there- most of my bags are much too small or much too big. This one is just right. I love, love, love it! Thanks for reading and commenting, Ro!

      Delete
  3. I always enjoy seeing what is in your bags! Gives me a good reminder as to what I need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thanks for reading and commenting, Vanessa!

      Delete
  4. I would not have guessed the bag was from Primark! I need to see if they still have it in stock. I love reading these types of posts so I can see what else I need xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just purchased a week or two ago. It's a must! Thanks for reading and commenting, Laura! I really appreciate it. xx

      Delete
  5. I can't believe that bag is from Primark! I was looking at the pics thinking 'well that's a pricey bag'!

    Kayte | www.simpleandseason.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! Thanks for reading and commenting, Kayte! I really appreciate it. x

      Delete
  6. Lip balm, hand cream and a hair brush are three things I always carry with me as well, they are essentials!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, yes! Thanks for reading and commenting, Alice! Love your blog! x

      Delete