My Night Routine | Fall 2016

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Today I am sharing my night routine with you all. Let me know what you all think!



3:00 p.m.

Now that I can drive myself too and from school, this is around the time I get home from school. I love that I can drive myself so, so much.

From 3:00-4:00 p.m. I take some time to myself in order to unwind. I usually start off with removing my makeup with my favorite makeup remover wipes. Then, I raid my pantry for a snack and catch up on some videos from my favorite YouTubers; such as Aspyn Ovard and Alisha Marie.

4:00 p.m.

Around 4:00 I realize the day isn't going to last forever, so I tackle my homework. Homework ranges on the night. As of lately, my homework schedule has been packed. 

5:00 p.m.

Around this time, my family usually eats dinner.

Most of you probably don't know this, but my grandma lives with me. She does most of the cooking in our household. Though I am slightly bias, my grandma's cooking is the bomb. I don't know if I have a favorite meal from her; her spaghetti might top all... but then again her quesadillas are a close second.

6:00 p.m

From 6:00-7:00 p.m. I usually finish up my homework. I like to use this hour for studying. It is recommended for my Spanish class that I study fifteen minutes a day, therefore I like to follow through with that. I also like to review the notes that I took that day for other classes. If you do, your recall rate during test time is much higher.

If I don't have any other homework, this time slot allows for a mega blog session. I have a set schedule: on Mondays my blog post goes up, on Tuesday I promote, Wednesdays I outline content, etc. As of now, it seems to be working out quite well with my busy school schedule. I am so happy that I am able to post not only once a week, but twice a week.

7:00 p.m.

Around this time I like to get completely ready for bed. I know it might be quite early for some, but it's definitely not for a gal like me who craves the morning sunshine.
  • Drink a cup of hot tea/hot chocolate
  • Exfoliate (every other night)
  • Nose strip (once a week)
  • Clean nails
  • Maybe paint them
  • Clean up eyebrows
  • Brush my teeth
  • Pop in retainers

8:00 p.m.

By 8:00 I'm usually pretty tired, as I get up around 5:45 a.m. every morning. From 8:00-8:30 I like to spend some time on Pinterest and Twitter to ensure I'm up to date with my favorite bloggers.

9:00 p.m.

Around 9:00, I like to hop into bed! I finish off the day with checking my email, crossing some things off of my to do list, and making the next day's to do list. Knowing I have a set schedule for the next day makes me sleep with ease.


And that concludes my night routine during the fall season. What do you do once you get home from school? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,




Check out my school morning routine: http://bit.ly/2cImUKl

6 comments:

  1. If you ever need help with Spanish homework I GOT YOU! I did not know that your grandma lives with you! That's so nice, I am sure she makes some great food, grandmas always do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Spanish! I'm actually almost done my minor. I am definitely beyond blessed to have my grandma live with me. Thanks so much for reading and commenting, Vanessa! It means a lot. x

      Delete
  2. I would love to see more information on your blogging schedule! My management is awful recently. When I get home I usually do my homework xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am planning on posting it tomorrow. I hope you like it, Laura! Thanks for reading and commenting! I really appreciate it! x

      Delete
  3. Loved seeing what you get up to!
    Chloe xx
    http://thechloebarnes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chloe! I really appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! xx

      Delete