My 18th Birthday Wishlist

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog and welcome to October, my birthday month! On the 25th I am turning 18-years-old. I can't believe it! Where has the time gone?

With that being said, I decided to share my 18th birthday wishlist with you all:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8



BlendSMART Automated Makeup Brush System 

I came across this product while scoping out some new YouTubers. The idea of this product is so cool! I love wearing richer foundations during the fall and winter seasons, therefore this would be perfect for ensuring all of the product is blended in completely.


Lilly Pulitzer Seahorse Stud Earrings

I recently purchased my graduation dress; yes, I know, crazy! But I wanted to make sure that I would be the only person with that dress. I want to get a pair of gold stud earrings, preferably a pair of star fish studs, but these ones from Lilly are just as nice.


Miss Aili's Corner Navy & Beige Plaid Blanket Scarf

If you know me, you know that I love scarves. I especially love blanket scarves. I'm always looking to add to my collection.


Michael Kors MICHAEL Rhea Medium Perforated Leather Backpack

Purses are another one of my lusts. I get weak in the knees at the sight of a cute purse. Don't pretend like you've never been there; I know that we've all been there. This black backpack is so cute! It screams fall and winter to me. I can definitely see myself using this!


Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette by Too Faced

I have heard such good things about this eyeshadow palette. I simply have to try it out for myself! I mean, a makeup product that smells of chocolate.... how can you say no to that?


Mally Beauty High Shine Liquid Lipstick, Summer Peach

Mally Beauty cosmetics never fail to disappoint. I've gone through eyeshadows and foundations; and immediately I fell in love. Now, I'm scoping out their lip products. I would love to get my hands on a few of their high shine liquid lipsticks.

*AFTER PUTTING THIS POST TOGETHER I CAME ACROSS MALLY'S PERFECT PREP LIP SYSTEM. IF I COULD GET MY HANDS ON THAT THAT WOULD BE INCREDIBLE. 


Glow Kit Sweets Anastasia Beverly Hills

A few months ago I found myself in a Sephora where I came across this product. Everyone raves about this glow kit in the blogging community. I would love to highlight my cheek bones with this pigmented quad.


Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

After hearing about this product for several months via the blogging community and YouTube, I decided that I want to try this product. Though I've never used a translucent setting powder before, I think it would be exciting to see what this one can do. I've always used pressed powders and was never truly impressed. 


That concludes my 18th birthday wishlist. When is your birthday? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,



Checkout my previous birthday wishlists:

My 17th Birthday Wishlist: http://bit.ly/2bLHucE

My 16th Birthday Wishlist: http://bit.ly/2blvb8z
SaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Those earrings are so cute! :)
    Amy xx
    amyslifeblogs24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Amy! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this blog post. x

      Delete
  2. Nice post! I have Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette and it's amazing, totally worth it and the eye shadows are beautiful.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! I definitely hope to get my hands on it in the near future. I've read way too many amazing reviews! Thanks for reading and commenting! xx

      Delete