My Fall Playlist 2016

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! To start off the week, I am sharing my fall playlist with y'all! I hope you like it!



"Better Man" by Little Big Town

On November 1, 2016 Little Big Town dropped "Better Man," a track written by the one and only Taylor Swift. I absolutely love this song! Taylor Swift has a way of making her songs relatable; and that's exactly what I love about them. We've all gone through a toxic relationship before. And in all honestly, if only the other person would have given a little bit more effort, then y'all two might still be together. 

We might still be in love if you were a better man.


"Setting The World On Fire" by Kenny Chesney and P!nk

Again, another country single that I love. In all honesty, I love any country male and female duet. Take me back to Brad Paisley's and Carrie Underwood's "Remind Me." 

I wrote I love you in lipstick on the mirror.


"Vice"by Miranda Lambert 

I just love Miranda's voice. It is extremely country with a touch of sweet. 

Where the numb meets the lonely.


"Rewind" by Wingtip ft. Sophie Strauss

The first time I heard this song I immediately fell in love. I think summer has a way of enhancing romance. September is when that love breaks and November is the time when you start to crave it back. 

I remember when I met you / Soft in the summer breeze.


"Say You Won't Let Go" by James Arthur

James Arthur has such a unique voice. His songs also give you all sorts of feels.

For a minute I was stone cold sober.


"Dirty Laundry" by Carrie Underwood 

Carrie Underwood has always been one of my favorite country superstars. She's so daring, yet elegant. This track reveals that to a tee. 

You shoulda burned it, you shoulda lost it.


"Trust Nobody" by Cashmere Cat ft. Tory Lanez, Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez has always been one of my favorite singers in general, after Taylor Swift that is. This song is so much fun! I'm always listening to it when I'm doing chores.

Tined windows sittin' in the backseat.


"Don't Wanna Know" by Maroon 5 ft. Kendrick Lamar

This is definitely my car jam. I've always loved Adam; how can you not?

Baby, every place I go reminds me of you.


"Steady Beat (1234)" by Vice ft. Jasmine Thompson, Skizzy Mars

I've only listened to this song about three times, but I love it. I think it has such a cool beat and stamina to it.

Out of rhythm, out of time.


"11 Blocks" by Wrabel

I just love this song. Enough said.

11 blocks from my door to your doorstep/ Three years later and it feels too close.


That concludes my Fall Playlist. Comment below what songs are on your playlist.

Thanks for reading,

2 comments:

  1. I love James Arthur's new song! Definitely going to check out some of the other songs you mentioned xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Laura! Thanks for reading and commenting! I really appreciate it. x

      Delete

AddToAny