Makeup Look | Harvest Ball 2016

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! On Friday, I attended Harvest Ball. Last year, it was one of the best nights of my life. I had an absolutely blast. This time it was 10 times better!



With that all being said, I wanted to show you the makeup I wore to this formal event. Click around on the products for a direct link:


I started off with my favorite primer from Clinique

⭐I then went in with a green concealer to cancel any red spots that I had. 

⭐After blending that in over my acne, I concealed my under eyes. I love baking my face, so I used a pressed powder and forced that into my under eye concealer.

⭐I let that sit for about 3 minutes. Then, I used a big, fluffy powder brush to erase the excess powder. Then, I went it with my foundation from Mally Beauty. I used my foundation brush to blend everything out. 

⭐With any remaining visible acne, I put a spot treatment concealer over it. I didn't rub it in, though! I let it sit on top of the spot, allowing it to melt into my skin for the best coverage possible.

⭐I then applied my new favorite baked blush.

⭐And of course you can't forget highlighter! Benefit's High-Beam is the perfect concealer for any occasion.  



⭐I started off with my primer from Too Faced.


⭐I then began creating my natural smokey eye with my Trust In Love palette from Stila.

⭐I applied the shade Light Pink all over my lid to create an even base. I then patted Nude Shimmer onto my eyelid. For my crease, I used the color Stone. Because I wanted more of a smokey eye, I used the shade Fog. I applied this shade in the outer corner of my lid for more definition. For a highlight, I used the shade Snowflake. I applied this under my brow, and on the inner corners of my eyes. 

⭐To ensure everything was blended to my liking, I used a blending brush from Sephora. This ensured there were no harsh lines or anything of the sort.

⭐Following that, I tight lined my upper lash line with my favorite eyeliner from Marc Jacobs. It glides on so smoothly.

⭐I also lined the outer half of my lower lash line. I didn't want it to be too harsh, therefore I only lined half.

⭐Lastly, I applied Too Face's Better Than Sex mascara. This mascara definitely completes my eye look. 


A few weeks ago, I went to Lush with my mom. While there, I purchased this adorable little fairy. She has a light fruity scent, but more importantly she provides me with shimmer. I applied this shimmer to my wrists and collarbones to make them stand out a little more.

⭐Because the scent isn't super strong at all, I sprayed my favorite perfume of all time on: Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck Enchanted.


⭐I got my nails done on Thursday, a day before the dance. I decided to go with this pink color. I love, love, love it! It's called Princesses Rule! by OPI.


Before I conclude this post, I wanted to share a video that I put together for y'all:



Thanks for reading!

SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Finally got to seeing the video! I loved it! Everyone looks like they are having a great time. Especially you and your handsome date!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it, Vanessa! It took me 1 1/2- 2 hours to make! We had an absolute blast! Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. You looked absolutley stunning! I love your dress, can't wait for more posts!

    Soph xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Soph! I really appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this blog post. x

      Delete

AddToAny