My Ultimate Boot Wishlist | Fall and Winter 2016

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! For this blog post, I was inspired by King Ranch to share my shoe wish list with y'all:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

LC Lauren Conrad Women's Slit Black Ankle Boot

I love, love, love Lauren Conrad! Her pieces are so girly, which I adore! I don't have any black boots, so these booties are essential for my collection!

LC Lauren Conrad Women's Exposed Ankle Boots

I actually don't have any ankle booties to begin with; and these are really cute. I would love to wear a pair of cuffed jeans and a chunky sweater with these cuties!

Classic Cardy UGGS

These boots look so comfortable! I currently own two pairs of UGGS and I wear them all the time. This pair would most definitely get the same amount of use! 

Hunter Tall Refined Back Strap Rubber Wellingtons

I've seen these boots trending on Pinterest for the longest time. I would love to get my hands on these boots before the winter season is over. They'd be perfect for transitioning into the spring season. (It gets super rainy here in April!)

Sperry Women's Saltwater Boots

If you have a preppy style, there's no doubt you own a pair of Sperry Topsider boat shoes. These boots are no exception for your preppy collection. 

Sperry Women's Saltwater Duck Booties

Same goes for these boots! I just think these are adorable! I can definitely see myself wearing dark skinny jeans and a vest. Oh, and some frosty pink lip gloss! YES GIRL! 

Women's Steve Madden Shrines Bootie

I love the suede material. Suede can definitely make your 'boring' outfit come to life.

Women's Tory Burch 'Ashlynn' Riding Boot
I
And last but not least, I have these Tory Burch riding boots! I've had my eyes on these beauties for the longest time-- eighth grade maybe? I just think they're gorgeous! 

If I was ever to get my hands on some of these leather beauties, it's important I know how to take care of them. With that being said, King Ranch sent me this infographic for y'all! 



As far as King Ranch goes, they are a historical brand located in Texas specializing in high quality leather goods! They have a great selection of both stylish cowgirl boots and riding boots, as well as some sleek cowboy boots! My personal favorite pair from their collection is the snake boot. They have a great selection of both cowboy/cowgirl boots and riding boots. There's no doubt they'll have something you love!

Thanks for reading,

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Boots are definitely one of my favorite fall/winter shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely a staple for me. Thanks for reading and commenting, Vanessa!

      Delete
  2. My favourites are the Hunter wellingtons - always essential!

    Check out my recent?

    Alice x
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love them! Thanks for reading and commenting, Alice! I will most definitely check out your most recent post. x

      Delete