Q&A: Celebrating One Year

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Happy Turkey Day, everyone! Because it is Thanksgiving, I wanted to formally introduce you all to someone who I am extremely thankful for.

This past Sunday, I celebrated my one year anniversary with my boyfriend, Kyle. In honor of that, I decided to do a Q&A since my last one went over so well. Let's get into the questions:




Hannah: What's one piece of advice you have for young couples for staying together for so long?

G: My number one piece of advice is to respect one another. Kyle and I aren't always on the same page when it comes to different ideas, but we still let the other person talk. I highly recommend allowing the other person to speak before interrupting. As much I try not to be guilty of that, sometimes I am.

K: I feel like if you're trying to stay together, then that's a problem. If your conciosuly trying to stay together then there is a continuous problem. For us, it just feels right and that's what I like. I've just been enjoying our relationship... Because that's what I like and that's what I want.

Anna: What's one thing you love about each other?

G: My favorite thing about Kyle is how strong he is in his faith. I think that says a lot about his character. He is always willing to go the extra mile for someone in need. I love that about him.

Click HERE to read about how I grew in my own faith.

K: This might sound kind of corny and mushy, but I love how whenever I see her and she smiles at me... like the feeling I get from that. I love a lot. It warms me up!

Vanessa: Favorite thing to do as a couple?

G: As much as I enjoy exploring new places and trying new things with Kyle, I definitely like spending nights in. I just loving popping in a Disney movie- my favorite is Finding Nemo- and just relaxing. That's exactly what I need after a long work week, too!

K: I don't know if I can say one absolute thing. I like just spending time on the couch- talking or whatever- but at the same time when we go out and do something that's special. All around, our time alone is just super special.

Ailbhe: How did you meet?

G: We've gone to school together since the 4th grade. It wasn't until the 8th grade until we started hanging out.


Click here to listen to the playlist I made to celebrate 1 wonderful year with Kyle.

That concludes this post! Thanks for reading,

12 comments:

  1. This was a fun post to read and my question is in there! I like how both of you answered each question! CUTIES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it, Vanessa! Thanks for asking us a question! We enjoyed answering them! I wish I could have included more. Thanks for reading and commenting! It means a lot!!

      Delete
  2. happy one year!!! he seems like a great guy and the picture is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ayele! He is an incredible guy. I am beyond blessed. Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  3. You and Kyle are perfect for each other. Thank you for sharing your advice and answers! xo
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sanjana! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this blog post. You know it means so much to me. xx

      Delete
  4. Great to know you Guilianna. And I'm happy to see your relationship with Kyle (y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Edwin! Appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this post!

      Delete
  5. This post is so sweet! Congratulations on one year! I hope you guys have many more + you both are so cute together :)

    xx
    Chrisitina / thisfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christina! I really appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this blog post. It means so much to me! x

      Delete

AddToAny