My Go To Outfit ft. The Oversized Crewneck

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! I decided to do an outfit post for you all. This outfit is pretty versatile: I wear it to school, to the mall, lazy Sundays, etc. It is definitely one of my go-tos when I'm in a rush (or simply too lazy to pick out something else).



OVERSIZED CREWNECK SWEATSHIRT

Don't be alarmed: the crewneck sweatshirt isn't just for guys. Ladies, you can wear it too! When purchasing one, ensure it is a neutral color that you can style with ease. I went with gray.

I purchased this sweatshirt after I attended the university's instant decision day. I had a quick fifteen minute "interview" where the admission counselor reviewed my essay, grades, and resume. After he told me I had been accepted, I rushed down to the school store and purchased this crew neck. I really haven't been able to take it off since.


BLANKET SCARF

Unfortunately, the scarf I typically wear is not available online. It is only available in Target stores. Click here to view similar scarves from Primark. (I just purchased a few scarves from Primark. They're amazing!)


SKINNY JEANS

Skinny jeans are a given. In this post I am wearing my holy grail Primark skinny jeans. I purchased my jeans just in time for the back to school season. I have several other jeans from American Eagle Outfitters and Hollister Co. but they just don't fit as well as these do.

Pair an oversized top with super skinny jeans in order to create balance. I love doing this with my outfits. It's effortless.


SLIP ONS

You can really wear any shoe you want; from your Adidas originals to your cozy moccasins. I personally go with my outdated Adidas slip ons. They have a very similar shape to Toms, but a much sportier vibe. I really like the contrast I created by adding these shoes to the mix.


ALEX AND ANI BANGLES

In order to spice up my outfit, I wear a set of three Alex and Ani bangles.


And that concludes this fashion post. I definitely wear this outfit more times than not. I find that it's comfortable and cute!

Thanks for reading,


No comments:

Post a Comment