How To Accessorize Your Holiday Wear

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! This post is all about accessories! I love accessorizing my looks to make them more girly and fun. With that all being said, here are some accessories I specifically use around this time of year:


WRAP YOURSELF UP IN A SCARF

If you've been around for awhile, you know that I take my scarf game seriously. My go to outfit is: brown Lauren Conrad knee high boots, dark skinny jeans, and a sweater. I immediately gravitate towards a sweater to dress it up. Blanket scarves are my absolute favorite!

SLIP INTO A BANGLE

Alex and Ani bangles are another fav! I have seven, but I wear the same three all the time. I wear my initial, the Path of Life charm, and my zodiac sign. I love them to pieces! They just add a little something more to my outfits.

TRY SOME STUDS

My boyfriend bought me a pair of stud earrings for my birthday. They are the prettiest earrings I've ever seen! They go with anything and everything!

SPORT A HEADBAND

Headbands are a great option if you're going to be outside for a long period of time. Not only will you be in style, but your ears will be nice and toasty!

SLAY IT WITH A CLUTCH

Purses make or break an outfit as far as I'm concerned. I love clutches- especially sparkly ones for this time of year. They are perfect for New Years Eve parties. I also love cross body bags; they leave my hands free for when I'm shopping.

MAKE A STATEMENT

If all else fails, I recommend making a statement with your favorite chunky watch. If you don't have one, I guarantee your mom will! My godfather bought me a beautiful rose gold Michael Kors watch for my birthday two years ago.


Those are the six ways I accessorize my winter wear. During this time of year I am constantly on the move; so when I'm in a pinch, these accessories help me out. Overall, I find that these accessories dress up my outfit to make it look more put together.

What accessories do you wear during this time of year? Comment down below!

Thanks for reading,

8 comments:

  1. Your blog is so amazing and you're such a talented writer! I definitely think scarves can be worn all year round and they're perfect for every outfit. xx

    jasminelovesblog.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nikita! I really appreciate you saying that. Yes-- there are so many different looks you can create with just one scarf. Thanks for reading and commenting! xx

      Delete
  2. Another wonderful post! Scarfs are the perfect thing for me. My mother has a scarf that is the warmest thing, I am always taking it from her! I hope are having a great break, I'll catch up with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vanessa! I always love hearing from you. Can't wait to catch up! Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love putting on a scarf! They add such a cute and comfy flare to any outfit!

    XO Alyson | My Life as Alyson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I wear one just about everyday. They make a comfy-little-to-no-effort outfit look chic. Hahah! Thanks for reading and commenting, Alyson!

      Delete
  4. Lovely post! I love wearing scarves, especially my Gryffindor scarf! :)
    Amy x
    amyslifeblogs24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! I really appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this blog post. x

      Delete