My Winter Essentials 2016

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Since yesterday was the first day of winter, I decided to share some of my winter essentials with y'all! I love all things that keep me cozy and warm:

LIP BALM

Lip balm is definitely my number one essential during the winter season. My all time favorite is from Jack Black, but a close second is Nivea pots. Not only do they smell delicious, they go on smoothly. I like to apply lip balm generously throughout the day.

TERVIS

I highly recommend having a tervis during this time of year. I love the Simply Southern ones, but I use one with my initial on it; I also have one from the college I am attending.

They hold both hot and cold drinks- super convenient! Right? Hot drinks for the morning while I'm walking from my car to school. And then, a nice cold drink to keep my skin hydrated throughout the day.

SCARVES AND GLOVES

Scarves are my number one accessory. Yes, I own over 20. Yes, it's a problem. And yes, I don't care. I love them so much-- especially blanket scarves. I also enjoy wearing gloves. I have a white/cream pair that I wear all the time. I also have a burgundy pair.

BOOT SOCKS

Boot socks are another accessory go-to of mine (despite the fact that I only own three pair). They instantly glam up an outfit! 

TO DO LIST PADS

During this time of year, I am extremely busy! My teachers are cramming in last minute tests, while my blog post ideas are running out; not to mention I have all of my girlfriends to shop for-- and my boyfriend! I have holiday parties and other festivities to attend. It's almost impossible to manage it all. Without a to do list, I wouldn't be able to complete all of my activities.

COMFY, COZY SWEATERS

I love, love, love sweaters! I like to pair a chunky sweater with leggings, boots, and boot socks. Not to mention, a scarf! Throw my hair up in a messy pony tail and I'm good to go. If I want to go the extra mile, I'll throw on some cute stud earrings and my favorite Alex and Ani bangles. Slay!


That concludes today's post on my winter essentials.


8 comments:

  1. I love cozy sweaters for Winter! I might have a few too many ahaha xx

    Nikita
    jasminelovesblog.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, and yes! Thanks for reading and commenting, Nikita! It means a lot to me. x

      Delete
  2. I love boot socks, that make me feel so cosy! I always need to have a good moisturiser in winter because my skin goes so dry xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got four pairs of boot socks for Christmas! I can't wait to style them. Also, I deal with dry skin too-- especially around my chin. Thanks for reading and commenting, Laura. x

      Delete
  3. cozy sweaters would be a must have for winter!

    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Thanks for reading & commenting, Mitch! x

      Delete
  4. I agree with you on the lip balm one it's my number one essential too! Any season of the year really :)

    Dani | http://pugislifeee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I'm always changing up my lip balm throughout the seasons. Thanks for reading and commenting, Daniella! x

      Delete

AddToAny