Rainforest of The Sea Skincare Line

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my main blog! I hope y'all have been enjoying my Blogmas posts on my second blog, Guilianna's Life. I've been posting on there everyday!

So, enough about my second blog, let's talk skincare! A few weeks ago I went to New York City with my mom, sister, and grandmother. Though it was extremely hectic, I had a lot of fun. While I was there, I went into Sephora- of course; and I came across a sampler package of some skincare products from Tarte's latest line: Rainforest of The Sea.



Frxxxtion Stick 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser 

Out of the four products in the box, this is the one that caught my eye the most. This product is not only vegan friendly, but also hypoallergenic, and dermatologist tested. My favorite part about this product is that I don't have to get my hands dirty during the application process. (This makes for a great travel product, by the way!)


Lip Facial Lip Scrub

I love lip scrubs! Awhile back, I purchased one from LUSH Cosmetics. Unfortunately, it was very messy because it came in a pot. This lip scrub comes just like a lip stick. All you have to do is twist for application. I love how, like the Frxxxtion Stick, it is mess free! Which again, makes for a great travel product. During the holiday season, when my lips are just building up with excess skin, this product will be found in my purse.


Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost

According to Tarte's website, the Drink of H2O Hydrating boost is "a refreshing, lightweight gel moisturizer to help quench dry, dehydrated skin." I couldn't agree more! I love applying it to my chin, cheeks, and under eyes before bed. I wake up with clean, hydrated, and refreshed skin.

4-1 Setting Mist

This mist is your new holy grail. I personally think it's Tarte's best product from their Rainforest of The Sea collection. This mist works as a setting spray, primer, hydrating mist and skin refresher.  I've used it as a primer and hydrating mist. In both cases, it's worked wonders! I have yet to use it as a setting spray because I have a huge tube of Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray. This is definitely a product I can see myself repurchasing because of it's multipurpose usage.


That concludes my mini reviews on some products from the Rainforest of The Sea skincare line from Tarte Cosmetics.

Thanks for reading,

12 comments:

  1. I'm still not that deep in makeup but skin care is a goal I'm working towards right now. my goal is to take a bit of time to use the face washes I purchased for once because I always seem to skip that step in my morning routine.
    love&peace
    ayele @littlehummer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This set is definitely life changing. I love it so, so much! Thanks for reading and commenting, Ayele! Hope all is well! x

      Delete
  2. Nice post! The packaging is so cute and all those products sound amazing. I haven't heard about them before but I will keep a lookout for them.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I love the packaging! It's so cute! Definitely worth the purchase! Thanks for reading and commenting! I really appreciate it. x

      Delete
  3. The packaging alone of these products makes me want to buy them, that and they sound great! x

    Kate// itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! Thanks for reading and commenting, Kate! It means so much to me. xx

      Delete
  4. All of this looks fab-the bottles are also so pretty.
    Thank You for your sweet remarks on my blog too
    xx
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just gorgeous? Thanks for reading and commenting, Katelyn! You have such a lovely blog. x

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried Tarte looks like great products! I could desperately use Drink of H2O I'm so dry right now :(

    x Emily || www.lifestyleofemily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean! These products will work wonders for your skin-- they did for me! Thanks for reading and commenting, Emily! It means a lot to me. x

      Delete
  6. Tarte is definitely a brand I want to try more from in the new year! The setting spray sounds amazing xx

    LPage Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're incredible, Leanne! Thanks for reading and commenting! xx

      Delete

AddToAny