The Winterlicious Tag

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my main blog! I've been extremely busy lately- baking, cleaning, and doing school work. With that being said, I pulled this quick tag off of YouTube. Though this post is short, I thought it was still fun to compose!



Favorite winter nail polish?

My favorite winter nail polish is anything red... I also like anything pink and sparkly. Lately, I've been loving Princess Rule! by OPI. It's a frosty pink color. Perfect for this winter season!

Favorite winter lip product?

Lately, I've been loving Nivea's Lip Butter Cocoa Butter. Not only does it smell yummy, but it keeps my lips hydrated throughout the entire day.

Most worn winter clothing piece?

I love boot socks. They keep my piggies toasty, while still making my outfit cute and chic.

Most worn winter accessory?

I am definitely a scarf junkie. I have at least twenty scarves! I especially like blanket scarves. I have a reservable one from Kohls that I wear all the time; and I also have a blue/gray one that I purchased from Target. It's perfect for lazy days.

Favorite winter scent?

I love anything peppermint scented! Though my all time favorite perfume for the colder months is Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck Enchanted.

Favorite winter beverage?

I love hot chocolate! Mmm! I appreciate a cup of homemade hot chocolate, but I am always in the mood to hit up Starbucks for a cozy drink. I also really like Wawa's hot chocolate.

Favorite holiday movie?

I definitely have to go with ELF. It never fails to make me laugh.

Favorite holiday treat?

I love warm, homemade chocolate chip cookies. My grandmother slays when it comes to cookie baking!

Favorite Christmas decoration?

I love poinsettias. I think they are so pretty! My mom wraps fake poinsettias around the hand railings. It looks gorgeous! (If she does it this year, a picture will most definitely be on my Twitter/second blog.)

What's at the top of your wishlist?

I don't have anything at the top of my wishlist this year. I'm all about surprises this year!

What are your plans for the holidays this year?

My family is staying home this year as opposed to going to Florida. I plan on spending time with my friends and family- baking, eating, snuggling, and loving!


That concludes my answers to the Winterlicious Tag. If you want to do the Winterlicious Tag, then I tag you! Comment down below if you do decide to do this tag. I would love to read your answers!

Thanks for reading,

SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. We share so many of these answers! Twisted Peppermint from Bath & Body Works is my everything and ELF has to be one of my favorites. I'm also a big sucker for Hallmark movies. Do you ever watch them?
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool, Sanjana! I also love Hallmark movies. Classics! Thanks for reading and commenting! It means so much to me. x

      Delete

AddToAny