Top 10 Winter Festivities

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! To kick off December, I decided to share some of my favorite things to do during the winter season.



Without further ado, let's get into my top 10 winter festivities:

10. Get cozy and snuggle up to a good book. 

Grab your warmest pajamas and your fuzziest blanket!

9. Drink some hot chocolate and have a deep conversation with someone.

I love, love, love hot chocolate, whether it be from Starbucks, Wawa, or my own kitchen. I just love the smell of it and the way it makes me feel. Why not head to Starbucks with a cutie and chit chat for awhile?

8. Have a movie day.

My boyfriend and I are already planning this! And, I already added Elf to our list.

7. Go ice skating.

I've gone ice skating once. I'm not sure if I have a strong desire to do it again, but it could be fun.

6. What about snowboarding? Or skiing?

I'd love to try snowboarding, though sledding is more my style.

5. Go to the mall.

I love going to the mall during this time of year. Got to take advantage of those deals!

4. Bake cookies.

I can't wait to bake some cookies this season. My personal favorites are chocolate chip and snickerdoodle. Mmm!

3. Go to New York City.

I'm actually going to New York City in a few days. I'm so excited!

2. Check out some local winter festivals.

I checked out what winter festivals were happening around me- and they actually sound pretty cool! For example, there's going to be an ice sculpture exhibit like thing- hopefully that made sense, haha!

1. Build a gingerbread house.

Gingerbread houses are so much fun to make. Definitely adding this on my to do list for the winter season!


That concludes my top 10 winter festivities! What's on your to do list this winter season? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,

6 comments:

  1. This post made me feel so Christmassy!! I'm going ice skating in a few days and I'm so excited <3

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad, Edie! Have fun ice skating! Thanks for reading and commenting! I really appreciate it. x

      Delete
  2. I love all of these ideas! I will definitely try to remember all of these when I am bored xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this blog post. x

      Delete
  3. Love the ideas !! I really want to do more for Christmas but didn't know exactly what but I am definitely going to try theses.

    Check out my blog at:
    themarshallwardrobe.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Samara! Definitely have a movie night! Love, ELF! Thanks for reading & commenting! x

      Delete