My Everyday Winter Makeup

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Today I'm sharing my winter makeup routine with y'all! I hope you like it:


Displaying image1.JPG

MOISTURIZE. MOISTURIZE. MOISTURIZE. 


In all honesty, I probably apply 2-3 coats of my moisturizer. My skin gets so dry and flaky during this time of the year. It's just not cute! Ya know? And don't forget your lips! I like to cake this on, too!

PRIME FACE.


This time of the year is so stressful- I'm breaking out all around my jawline. Therefore, I like to use a canceling primer

BAKE UNDER EYES FOR 3 MINUTES. 


Like I said earlier, this time of the year is STRESSFUL. I'm hardly getting any sleep. I like to use a brightening under eye concealer, then set it with a powder. I then let my face bake for 3 minutes.

WHILE LETTING FACE BAKE, APPLY CONCEALER. 


While my face is baking, I like to apply concealer. I apply it to the spots where I have acne... but I don't blend. I let it melt into my skin. I find that I get the most coverage that way; and it looks natural. After 5ish minutes, I go back and blend it out with a concealer blush and/or my ring finger.

TIGHT LINE UPPER LASH LINE AND LINE THE OTER HALF OF THE LOWER LASH LINE.


I like to use my eyeliner from Marc Jacobs, as it goes on very smoothly. I tight line my upper lash line, and then I apply the product to the outer half of my lower lash line. If it looks too harsh, I use a smudge brush to blend it out for a smokier look.

APPLY FAVORITE MASCARA.


I'm always switching up my mascaras. Lately, I've been using Voluptuous Volume Mascara from Ulta in the shade Black/Brown. I find that it looks extremely natural.

APPLY A BAKED BLUSH AND SWIRL IT UP TO YOUR TEMPLES.


I love the look of baked blushes. I specifically like Laura Geller's Baked Blush-n-Brighten blushes. Swirl the product up to your temples for a more natural finish. I'm all about that natural glow! 

COMB THROUGH EYEBROWS. 


I simply don't have time to deal with my brows, so I just comb through them with a spoolie. If I had a clear mascara, I would probably set them with that, but I don't have any at the moment.


SET IT!


If you've been coming back to this blog for quite some time, you know that I never finish a makeup look without setting it with my Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.


And that concludes my winter makeup! It is very, very easy and also very natural. What products do you use to create your signature winter makeup look? Comment down below!

Thanks for reading,

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Urban Decay setting spray, it sounds amazing! x

    itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's incredible. I've gone through 6 bottles now? Thanks for reading and commenting, Kate! I really appreciate it. x

      Delete
  2. FRIEND... how do you bake your face exactly? I am not on board with this...I have seen it around the internet but never have tried it. AND OH! I love the winter themed blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, so you apply your foundation, undereye concealer, etc. to your t-zone. While the product is still "wet" apply powder. Let the powder sit there for 3-5 minutes. Then, sweep away the excess with a big fluffy brush. It makes all the difference. Thanks for reading & commenting, Vanessa!

      Delete