Bloggers Go On Spring Break Link-Up: My Spring Essentials

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Today I have an exciting post for you all: My Spring Essentials. More importantly, this post is a link up with several other bloggers. They will be linking their post up at the end of this post; be sure to check them out!



Cross Body Bags

Cross body bags are perfect for spring and summer. Your hands are free to do whatever! 

Boat Shoes

Boat shoes are a spring and summer staple. They are the spring version of UGGS as far as I'm concerned. They go with everything! Pair with J. Crew shorts and a flowy top for a day out on the water.

Big Tote Bags

I love using tote bags for day trips. Throughout the spring and summer I find myself going to the beach and/or park for the day. A larger bag makes it easy to store headphones, snacks, books, etc. in it.

One Piece Bathing Suit

Bikinis are great, but one piece bathing suits are better.  I've found that I can utilize a one piece suit a little bit more than a two piece. For example, a one piece bathing suit is perfect for the water park and family functions.

Music: Ed Sheeran

Good music is a must for spring break. Lately, I've been listening to Ed Sheeran's new album. I love "Galway Girl" and "New Man."

Music: Olly Murs

I recently rediscovered Olly Murs on Spotify. I love "You Don't Know Love."

Stud Earrings

I love wearing simple stud earrings during spring and summer. It's too hot to wear long, dangly earrings. (P.S. I love these pearl earrings! They go with everything!)

Cardigans

Cardigans are a great way to layer during the spring season. I find myself wearing them all the time. Especially in the morning when I'm walking from my car to school.

Athletic Shorts

Athletic shorts are a must for me. During the spring season I play soccer outdoors. 

Baseball Caps

For Christmas, my parents got me a baseball cap from Cabrini University. It's perfect for bad hair days and lazy days.

Floral Dresses

Floral dresses are always in style for spring. I have at least 10 floral dresses that I wear all the time. You can layer a cardigan over it for warmth.

Pink Makeup

I love wearing light pink eyeshadow during spring. Pink, sparkly eyeshadow is one of my favorite ways to play around with my makeup.


That concludes my spring essentials. I know they're all over the place, but I hope you enjoyed it. Be sure to check out all of the links below. 

Thanks for reading,










14 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm happy to be part of the link-up and I can't wait to read the other posts! x

    Nikita
    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Nikita! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this post. x

      Delete
  2. Can I just say that I love how Ed Sheeran is on this list? I love that fact!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's incredible! Thanks for reading and commenting, Vanessa!

      Delete
  3. The ADIDAS hat and running shorts are an actual representation of me all spring break. My favorites! Also, I LOVE one piece swimsuits too.

    Madison // Mads Maybe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, and yes! I don't know why one piece bathing suits aren't a huge hype like they've been in the past. I wish they would come back. Thanks for reading & commenting, Madison!

      Delete
  4. YES to stud earring and Ed Sheeran!

    I don't have spring break on my side of the world, but I can definitely appreciate a good list for a getaway.

    I'm really enjoying listening to Divide, particularity 'Galway Girl' and 'Nancy Mulligan'!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ed Sheeran is AHH! I've been loving his stuff. I didn't mention it in my blog post, but I also love "Happier." So relatable. Thanks for reading and commenting, Steph! I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  5. This is such a neat idea! Olly Murs is our little hidden British gem and so glad you found him. Can't relate on anything else tho. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love him! Thanks for reading and commenting! xo

      Delete
  6. I really want to get a baseball hat, they look so tumblr plus they help with bad hair days.
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely do help with bad hair days. They're also really cute! I wear mine with leggings and a sweatshirt all the time. Thanks for reading and commenting, Aleesha! xx

      Delete
  7. Loved this post! I really enjoyed being part of the blog link up and have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts so far. Thank you xx

    A x | www.meandmybeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're enjoying being apart of this link-up. I'm probably going to be doing some more in the near future, so stay tuned. Thanks for reading and commenting, Anna! It means a lot to me. xx

      Delete

AddToAny