Travel Essentials For Spring Break

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Because it's officially March and I'm going on a mini vacay soon, I thought I would share my traveling essentials with y'all.

Headphones

First things first: headphones. I love listening to music because it makes the time pass. Lately, I've been listening to Old Dominion and Little Big Town.

Glitter Yeti Ozark Tumbler

I love using this for travel. I have several events coming up this month and am going to be out the door: early, early, early! I can fill this up with some caffeinated beverages to keep me moving throughout the morning.


Big Tote

I recently got a gigantic top handle/ tote bag. It has three compartments; it can hold everything I need. I'm planning on taking it with me on my weekend getaway to Baltimore, Maryland.


Bathing Suit

I always bring a bathing suit with me. (And I always put it in my carry on, too. You never know when your luggage is going to arrive- or not.)

Sweatshirt

I always, always, always bring a sweatshirt. You never know when you're going to get chilly. Lately, I've been wearing my crewneck from Cabrini University everywhere.

Flip flops

I typically wear flip flops because I can leave my shoes on for airport security. I love to wear my black Michael Kors flip flops, but as of lately I've had my eye on this really cute pair from J + S Sandals.

Snacks

I like to pack gold fish, pretzels, granola bars, protein bars, etc. I'm always hungry. Before the flight. During the flight. And after the flight.

Books

I'm not much of a book reader, but for my AP Economics class I'm reading The Armchair Economist by Steven L. Landsburg. It's actually somewhat enjoyable. I have to read it for school, so why not?

Makeup Bag

Now, in this makeup bag, I have more than just makeup:
You're going to want things to keep your skin hydrated if you're traveling via plane. 



Comment below what some of your traveling essentials are! 

Thanks for reading,


4 comments:

  1. These are all great things to bring! I take snacks with me everywhere ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading & commenting, Amy! I really appreciate it. x

      Delete
  2. Nice blog. Very thoughtful. Photos looks amazing too.

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny