HW Naturals LLC Review

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Today I am featuring an Etsy shop by the name of HW Naturals LLC. This Etsy shop contains all of the products you need for a Sunday night pampering session.



First things first: the packaging; it's adorable! I am absolutely in love with the way everything was boxed up. In this white box, there were four bath melts in chocolate rose. 



Here is an up close picture of the chocolate rose bath melt. Let's talk about the individual packaging for a second; it's so cute!

Secondly, the product itself smells just like chocolate and roses.

It took a decent amount of time for it to completely dissolve. So, I decided to help it along and break it apart every now and then. But more importantly, when I got out of the tub, my skin was so, so soft! I was amazed! I don't remember a time when my skin felt softer.



I've always been the type of girl to gravitate towards lotions, but after using this product I don't know if I'll ever go back.

After stepping foot out of the shower, I applied the smallest amount of product to my arms and legs. My legs felt very smooth. And, they had a hint of shimmer! (I am definitely planning on using this product for prom.)


The Organic Lip Polish was the last product I tested. Again, this product smelled so good! I applied a little bit of product to the center of my lips to target the dry areas. I found that my lips felt fairly soft afterwards. 




In order to lock in the moisture, I used this lip balm from HW Naturals in mint. It smells very fresh. I now carry it in my backpack and reapply it throughout the day. It's a great little pick-me-up! 



Last but not least, Haley also sent me four samples of different body butters. Again, all of the lotions smell amazing. However, I have to admit that my favorite scent is Orange Vanilla. My grandmother, on the other hand, loves Lavender Kiss. She immediately put some on after I opened the package. She just "couldn't resist."

That concludes my review on Haley Williamson Naturals LLC review. I want to thank her for sending me these lovely products. They were incredible! You all will probably see some of these products in April/May when I put together some different prom posts.

Thanks for reading,


Haley Williamson Naturals LLC Links:

4 comments:

  1. These products do look really nice! I think using the body oil for prom is a great idea!

    Madison // Mads Maybe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend them, Madison! (Especially the body oil!) I can't wait to the body oil for prom. My body is going to be glistening in pictures. Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete
  2. Everything is so cute and nicely packaged! I've been keeping up with your Snapchat stories and I've heard you talk about these products. They all seem so amazing and good for your skin!
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I absolutely love the packaging-- it's adorable! After using these products my skin feels so healthy and hydrated. These products are perfect for getting your dull, dry skin out of winter mode and into spring mode. Thanks for reading and commenting, Sanjana!

      Delete